MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-16-2007, 12:09 AM

Ahem.

Just to clarify........I'm pretty sure that when Rich said I "flopped" over his knee, he meant "floated gracefully".

Hi, I'm munchkin by the way
Old 06-16-2007, 01:37 AM

Welcome aboard, munchkin. Alabama, huh? Crimson Tide or War Eagles? Come check out the chat room when you can.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
Ahem.
Just to clarify........I'm pretty sure that when Rich said I "flopped" over his knee, he meant "floated gracefully".
Okay, all 4'10" and 100lbs of you delicately graced the scene by demurely placing yourself across ones knee..... at the end of the day though, ya still got SPANKED :-)

The story is in my blog if anyone wants to read it. http://spankingbrats.blogspot.com

Richard Windsor.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Ahem.

Welcome to MSF, Munchkin!! Good to see ya here.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I'm munchkin by the way
Welcome to MSF, munchkin!

Allow me to do a brief introduction for Her Munchkinness. She has been a long-time online acquaintance through the SIN discussion board, and at this past SSC she and her hubby became both online and real life friends. As Richard Windsor referred to above, he has written a great account of their first real life meeting at the SSC. You should certainly go read it at http://spankingbrats.blogspot.com . munchkin is a true munchkin, measuring in at a hair less than 4' 10". She's even shorter than my own sarah thorne, who comes in at 4' 11"! Not too often that I meet girls shorter than sarah.

Both munchkin and her hubby were delights to meet. As noted in munchkin's MSF profile, they are from Alabama, so both of good, solid Southern cloth. munchkin is quite the introvert, so was very quiet during much of the SSC, but began to come out more on the last couple of days. hubby had this bright, engaging smile but being a vanilla among a bunch of spankos I think that he kind of held back a little, too. He did give sarah a big hug at the end, though, so I suspect that he was feeling a bit more comfortable by then, too. I wish I had spent more time with them, but between being busy doing things, running errands, watching over the event, and letting the other members have their time with them I didn't get to say too much. My loss. munchkin left her mark, though! I may be wrong, but I do think that she and tatertot engaged in the first F/F spanking at the SSC. This happened more than once, but the first time I saw it they two were over by windows to the main balcony with munchkin across tatertot's lap, with tatertot warming her up just a little. Sometimes big things come in small packages.

In any case, everyong give munchkin a big welcome to the MSF forum!
Old 06-17-2007, 10:01 PM

Thank you guys! I had a great time at the SSC even though I know I was pretty quiet and it took me a really long time to really warm up but that's just normal for me

As far as football goes, I don't really care either way. But living in AL all my life I hear constant War Eagle/Roll Tide conflicts, people take it SERIOUSLY here. Until last year I worked with kids with disabilities and most of the ones in wheelchairs had the emblem of one of the 2 teams on the back of the seat. I had one kid who couldn't talk and had very limited communication otherwise, but I quickly learned not to hand him a red crayon or other object......he would drop it, because that meant Alabama and he was an auburn fan
Old 06-19-2007, 01:24 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Good to have you here....Punished Brats a great site in our scene.