MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-28-2007, 09:27 AM

Some thoughts on hairbrushes

The hairbrush is a fearsome instrument but one of my favorites probably because of it's historical domestic associations. I currently have two hairbrushes, both of which I found in antique stores. Both are quite old and I soon as I found them I could just feel that they had been used before and I don't mean for brushing hair. If they could talk I am sure they have stories to tell.
For me the hairbrush is a completely different type of spanking than the paddle which I shared my thoughts on last. I always use a brush over my knee and always on the bare bottom. Rather than a prescribed number of swats, a hairbrushing simply continues until I am satisfied that the punishment is sufficient. I like to have the lady undress down to her undies and then tell her to go to my nightstand and bring me the hairbrush. Something special about seeing a scantily clad lady coming down the hall with the brush in her hand and that look of fear and erotic dread in her eyes.
After handing me the brush I will take her panties down and pull her over my knee. I usually warm up with a quick hand spanking and then pick up the brush. Resting it on her bottom before applying quick sharp smacks to the upturned bottom. It may be neccessary to restrain hands during this procedure as they tend to want to fly back and protect the bottom.
In my opinion there is no better implement for taking a lady "over the edge" than the hairbrush if she is willing. I don't use it often but it usually results in a spankee sobbing and vigorously rubbing her bottom in the end.
Best Regards,
warm your bottom
Old 03-28-2007, 06:03 PM

The hairbrush is one of my favorite implement to use as well. It is light wieght, easy to use and can be use in a steady continious spanking with out a lot of effort. It produce a very hot, red, stinging, bottom quickly and a great respose from the spankee. Few things can make a spankee wiggle and squirm on your lap like a hiarbrush can.
It is also a common item that most people don't even think twice about what its used for if discover unexpectedly and is easy to just about anywhere you go. If used right can produce a very intense erotic spanking! The hotest, most intesne erotic spanking I've given was with a hairbrush; and it didn't take long to get results either!
Old 03-28-2007, 06:07 PM

There is only one thought that comes to my mind when it comes to hairbrush..that is punishment. If the hairbrush is mentioned or comes out, I knonw immediately that it is going to be a discipline/punishment session. My Top has said that that particular implement will never be used for fun because quite honestly there is no real way to make it fun - it hurts and is effective when used in rapid fire to create a most dreadful sting. It has always been applied to me bare and otk....a rather unusual feeling for me and in some ways feeling very vulnerable on top of the sting of the hairbrush.

just my two cents
Sherie
Old 03-28-2007, 07:41 PM

Not sure I see the downside of Sherie's two cents.

I have three hairbrushes in my toybag. The closest any of them come to "fun" is the pink plastic one labelled "ouchless". Don't you believe it. The other two are wood, one light colored and one dark colored. I enjoy using them when the opportunity arises. I WOULD say that when a person has a very high tolerance, it CAN be fun to use the brush because I've known spankees who were "C.I.A." and it was all good at the time.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:41 AM

Another excellent topic, and once agin my preferences / opinoins are right in line with yours warmyourbottom. I love the hairbrush as a disciplinary implement because of its historical background/associationas.
Guess this would just be natural due to my old fashioned and traditional
tendencies...as well as my interest in the historical side of things.
I have used the hairbrush in play but very rarely as I feel there should be one implement that signifies discipline or punishment just from the sight of it, and the hairbrush seems to fit the bill perfectly. There's always the added bonus that this implement can be left lying around in the open both as a constant reminder and withiout arousing too many
"questions".
Like yourself I prefer to use it in an OTK application on bare bottom ( though a thin pair of panties offer precious little protection). I also enjoy either walking into the room with it in hand or having the young lady go collect it and bring it to me.

Gary D.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:16 PM

No, no, no! Hairbrushes should only be used for brushing your hair!
Better yet, they should be banned completely!

Anyone caught selling or advertising hairbrushes as friendly and helpful products or using the words "silky smooth" in the description should be punished severely for false advertising!
Beware the scam!

Hairbrush = BAD! Hairbrush = VERY BAD!!

Finger-tousled hair = GOOD! VERY GOOD!! GREAT even!!

Terry
(Is it hot in here, or is it just me?)
Old 03-29-2007, 11:14 PM

I'm all for banning hairbrushes too, Terry -- they suck! Combs work just fine on hair, and they can't be used against us. -- Erica
Old 03-29-2007, 11:18 PM

Geeze warmyourbottom have you been watching my discipline sessions? I absolutely HATE having to go get the brush and bring it to Jax, knowing I am about to be reminded of my "transgressions" and paddled until I am indeed at the "edge", sobbing and kcking most of the time. And of course once he feels I've learned my lesson with WAY too many swats on my bare bottom, I get the scolding and then corner time to reflect. Thankfully, he doesn't use it often, saving it for those times he really wants me to pay attention.. I shutter at the mere mention of a hairbrush....
Old 03-31-2007, 12:31 PM

While the hairbrush is both fearsome and effective on me the bathbrush is 10 times worse. The length of hte handle requires very little effort from the Top which also gives them a heck of alot of endurance.

I don't tend to be very vocal during a spanking and almost never swear during one but one hard swat with that blankety blank bath brush brought a quick and reasonably loud "SON OF A BITCH!" out of me last September.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:15 PM

Gulp! Thanks for the warning, Katy!

And Kaylex!! Don't think I'll soon forget you almost got me smacked with one!
If gut instinct hadn't kicked in and had me jumping out of the way in time...

Boy, with friends like that...

Terry