MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-27-2007, 05:31 PM

77% Enjoy It?

So, I picked up a Glamour magazine this past Thanksgiving Weekend (even got a pic or two of RG reading it...hehehehe ) specifically for the featured "Do's and Don't's of Sex" Apparently they did a poll back in 2003 as well and some of the same questions were given in the 2007 poll.

So, there are a series of do's and don'ts, obviously and then the percentages of it being a Do or Don't is listed after it. If there was a big discrepancy between male and female answers, then they listed the percentages according to gender. For example, the anal sex question listed a higher percentage of men saying it was a "Do" than women. Dirty Talk was a Don't to most women.

Towards the very end of the poll, it said "who's up for a little S&M?" -- and it listed 70% (I think, or close to that) that was up for 'biting, being tied up and hair pulling." The next question asked whether or not spanking was a Do or Don't ----- and a whopping 77% (between both men and women) said it was a DO. Not only that, Glamour made it a point to notate that the percentage was up from the 2003 poll, where only 63% had said spanking was a "DO".

I showed it to RG's daughter in law with a smile and she said, "Oh yeah, I believe that. It's just that no one ever talks about it."

So there ya are --- more than 3/4 mainstream accepted.

sarah
Old 11-27-2007, 07:51 PM

Yee-ha. Very cool
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
So, I picked up a Glamour magazine this past Thanksgiving Weekend (even got a pic or two of RG reading it...hehehehe ) specifically for the featured "Do's and Don't's of Sex" Apparently they did a poll back in 2003 as well and some of the same questions were given in the 2007 poll.

So, there are a series of do's and don'ts, obviously and then the percentages of it being a Do or Don't is listed after it. If there was a big discrepancy between male and female answers, then they listed the percentages according to gender. For example, the anal sex question listed a higher percentage of men saying it was a "Do" than women. Dirty Talk was a Don't to most women.

Towards the very end of the poll, it said "who's up for a little S&M?" -- and it listed 70% (I think, or close to that) that was up for 'biting, being tied up and hair pulling." The next question asked whether or not spanking was a Do or Don't ----- and a whopping 77% (between both men and women) said it was a DO. Not only that, Glamour made it a point to notate that the percentage was up from the 2003 poll, where only 63% had said spanking was a "DO".

I showed it to RG's daughter in law with a smile and she said, "Oh yeah, I believe that. It's just that no one ever talks about it."

So there ya are --- more than 3/4 mainstream accepted.

sarah
I love it! Thanks for posting, Sarah. See, there are lots of us in the closet!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 PM

Way cool.. hehe.. I like those numbers.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:34 PM

hehe lets start a campaign to get those numbers up for the next poll....

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:49 AM

Thanks for sharing that,Sarah.It's great to see more and more of us are 'coming out'.I see more new members signing up on some of
these groups every week.The more people that acknowledge this,
the more we are accepted in society.I think we are starting a
revolution here..lol.
Happy Spankings,
JP