MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-03-2007, 12:05 AM

Camping trip, Hunt County Texas 75423 December 7-9

the party is hosted by the club NEALL, which is an all-fetish club; most members like BDSM, but they welcome all including people like me who are just into spanking. Last event I went to, I got paddled by 4 different ladies, so let's just say I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to the camping trip!
I asked the organizer, Ms Dawn, about posting here to invite people up for spanking, and she said "the more, the merrier!"
The campground is 12.6 miles off I-30 and very easy to find. We are gonna share meals so bring your coolers and whatever food you like and want to share. If you can't do the whole weekend, then come on out for few hours Saturday daytime or spend 1 night there. We plan on tarping in the paviolion for our dinning and play area. We have need of a few items so if you have any of these things and want
to share them let us know. If you need directions or a ride please sign up with the NEALL yahoo group and enter your name on the database. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N_E_A_...rtRows&tbl=116
Or email me at redturtleneck4@yahoo.com

Last edited by Robert; 12-03-2007 at 12:11 AM.