MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

View Poll Results: What kind of spanking do you like?
Public spanking bare bottom OTK 9 34.62%
Public spanking with Clothes on 2 7.69%
Like to spanked in private Not in front of others 15 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2007, 02:53 AM

A good Spanking in Public

Mihelle caught me looking at another woman in a Department Store. The woman worked their and was playing with her shoes with her beautiful feet. No stockings on and taking them on and off while stocking the shelfs which guy wouldn't glance over. Michelle took me to a area of the store where there was nobody around. She sat down on the bench and ordered me to drop my pants. I did and she ordered me over her lap. She then started spanking me hard with her hand. One woman heard the spanking and saw us. She then left with very little reaction. After about 50 swats Michelle took out a small paddle and gave me 3 hard stinging swats on each side of my buttocks. She then let me off her lap and I pulled my pants up feeling the heat on my rear from the spanking. We turned the corner and 3 women who were customers looked at us. One said you sure gave him one sound old fashoined spanking, Michelle said he very well deserved it and I would do it again. I never thought I would be spanked in public but it was fun and exciting. My rear hurt for the rest of the day.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:08 AM

Smile

I don't mind giving spankings in public (well, not without other spankos present... like at a party (vanilla or kinky) or fetish gathering), but I only like getting spanked in private, with someone who I trust and respect, and who has my pleasure in mind (such a girl I am...).
Old 12-07-2007, 12:47 PM

Public spankings can be interesting and provide fun memories....but they are always pretty well done for fun when it comes to me and i have to have clothes on.....

I've been spanked in front of the drive thru at McDonalds with a hairbrush over a jean clad bottom...i was laughing so hard i forgot to be embarrassed....

and just recently i was chased out of Denny's and given some swats....that one was sooooo funny as well as i almost did a nose dive onto the pavement trying to get away and again couldn't stop laughing long enough to be embarrassed...

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:33 PM

Sherie, Sherie, Sherie,
It is time to face reality. At McD's you bratted until it was forced that you get a spanking not thinking anything would happen in public.
At Denny's you swatted me and made a bee line for the door while I was at the register. Again forcing the issue for you to be spanked in public. And the truth is if i am chasing someone I am running, which I was not. In fact by the time that I got to the door I was laughing so hard I could hardly move. My biggest concern was catching you before you fell into the bush behind you as you were back peddling. After all it would not be the first time that you had a bush branch surgically removed from your body, And this one probable would have been much more embarrassing having a stick stuck up there. It was not a nose dive that you would have done, it was a bottom dive into that bush.
Also, let's not forget that not too long ago you forced someone into spanking you on the train at 6 flags.
There are two realities that you need to face here, 1. that you have a fascination with wood, and 2. that you are obsessed with being spanked in public.
Now that you have faced these situations truthfully, enjoy your day.
Have a good day,
Tom
Old 12-08-2007, 09:41 PM

Red face Hee hee

i wish i was spanked in public .. it would be fun but on the other hand it can be embrassing
Old 12-09-2007, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okla1yankee View Post
Sherie, Sherie, Sherie,
It is time to face reality. At McD's you bratted until it was forced that you get a spanking not thinking anything would happen in public.
At Denny's you swatted me and made a bee line for the door while I was at the register. Again forcing the issue for you to be spanked in public. And the truth is if i am chasing someone I am running, which I was not. In fact by the time that I got to the door I was laughing so hard I could hardly move. My biggest concern was catching you before you fell into the bush behind you as you were back peddling. After all it would not be the first time that you had a bush branch surgically removed from your body, And this one probable would have been much more embarrassing having a stick stuck up there. It was not a nose dive that you would have done, it was a bottom dive into that bush.
Also, let's not forget that not too long ago you forced someone into spanking you on the train at 6 flags.
There are two realities that you need to face here, 1. that you have a fascination with wood, and 2. that you are obsessed with being spanked in public.
Now that you have faced these situations truthfully, enjoy your day.
Have a good day,
Tom
hehe...gotta love having friends.....I will do my best to accept this reality of public spankings....afterall it is true i have not complained about it before. How could i have forgotten the train ride though...thankyou sooooo much for the reminder dear Tom....

Old 12-09-2007, 09:33 AM

duck low boys, their shooting from shetlands

dragonbratling
Old 12-09-2007, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbratling View Post
duck low boys, their shooting from shetlands

dragonbratling
LOL and we toured the scene of the "crime" just recently....i think i blushed more then than when the actual incident happened!

Old 12-09-2007, 12:50 PM

I have to admit that 'shooting' experience was one of the best! We'll make sure to have CC do that again sometime!

Or... Lizzie.

Lol.

Now, I know I'VE had some interesting spanking in public.

Especially when you get bent over a truck and caned by a freind singing "I'm a little tea pot."

Sure, the spankos around me got a big kick out of the show...

AS DID THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE WINDOW AT DENNY'S!

And then a few minutes later... as Tom stood behind my car, not letting me pull out of my marking space.

I put it in park, got out, and said. "yeah... you just stay right there and bend over and see what happens."

He decided to teach me what really happens to people who bend over a car.

ANOTHER spanking in public.

Unlike my friend, Sherie, above... none of mine were 'life threating'

Old 12-09-2007, 02:18 PM

I don't know if spankings at a party among TTWD friends really counts as a public spanking. I've given a few one-swatters in public, but, I've never quite worked up the nerve to do more than that.

How about adding some choices to the poll for how tops like to spank?