MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-06-2007, 01:44 AM

Corner time for Katie M/F

Corner time for Katie

Warning- contains anal and other explicit sex.

My name is Clyde and I am a dominant with a dungeon in my basement. Recently, a young woman contacted me via email and wanted to know if I would discipline her. She said she enjoyed being humiliated and scolded, corner time and anal sex. She also liked to be tied up and spanked hard, even with a cane.

Her name was Katie and she lived near me. I first we sent emails back and forth, and I found out her likes and dislikes. Katie told me that she could take a severe spanking, but also loved everything that lead up to it.

When we talked on the phone, she had a very lovely voice and wanted to meet me. If we liked each other and were comfortable with each other, she was willing to be disciplined. I told her to be dressed in a nice dress or skirt, no jeans. Also, she was to bring some sort of bag with her. If she still wanted to be disciplined after meeting me, she was to go to the ladies room, and return with her panties in the bag. Before we were to leave, I would feel her under her dress or skirt, to make sure she had no panties on.

We decided to meet at a restaurant near my house, so we didn’t have very far to drive. She told me she would be wearing a nice blue skirt and a white blouse. I got to the restaurant early and greeted her as she walked through the door. I asked them to seat us in an area where we had privacy and would have an intimate conversation. Katie had a wonderful smile, bright blue eyes, and nice flowing hair. It was really great talking to her about various things. She asked me about her upcoming discipline, and I explained it all to her. She understood that once we began, her body belonged to me, to do with as I pleased.

Soon, she got up from the table and went to the women’s room. Meanwhile, I paid the check for our meal and waited for her. In a few moments, she returned with a nice colorful bag that she gave to me. Katie stood beside me as I opened the bag and found a pair of very skimpy blue silk panties. I put them back in the bag and told her to stand still. My hand slowly made its way along her legs and under her skirt. I first felt her bare bottom to confirm she had no panties on. Then my hand went in front of her and she parted her legs a bit as my fingers felt the already wet lips of her sex.

“You have passed your first test, now follow me in your car to my house.” I said to Katie. As I drove home, I looked in the mirror to make sure she was following me. I pulled into my driveway and she pulled in behind me. I ushered her into my nice big living room, where we sat on the couch together and talked a little bit more. Katie told me that she had been a very naughty girl in not returning phone calls to people, putting too much on her credit card, not caring enough about herself.

“I believe my discipline can help you with all of these issues. When you feel comfortable, stand up in front of me and then obey my commands. Also, while I am disciplining you, always call me ‘Sir”. I told her.

Katie stood up and stood in front of me. “Now raise up your skirt so that I may be able to view your body.”

Although she was quite embarrassed and did not make eye contact with me, Katie raised her skirt for me. I was pleased to see that she had shaven her pubic hair. I believe that makes a woman even more beautiful. My hand went out to feel her sensitive skin above her sex.

“Part your legs a little for me.” I told her. Now my hand and fingers could wander and explore her sex between her legs. I was surprised because Katie was a little wet already.

“Now turn around, so that I my see your spankable nice bottom.” I ordered.

When she turned around, a very nice round, smooth, tight bottom greeted me. “Keep your legs parted for me.” I told her as my hands explored every inch of this naughty naked bottom. Katie stood on her tiptoes as my fingers found her sex again.

In her email, Katie expressed that she wanted to try a butt plug while she was spanked. This was a perfect time to try it on her. On the coffee table were a well-lubricated butt plug and some K-Y jelly. “Now bend over and touch your toes with your legs spread wide.” After she was in position, I lubricated her butt hole and slowly pushed the butt plug into her.

“Take it slowly.” Katie said. “I am a virgin in that hole.”

Slowly I pushed and turned the butt plug, and soon her body sucked it in and held it in place.

“Now stand up for me and take off your skirt and hand it to me.” After she handed me her skirt, she now stood before me, naked from the waist down, with only her high heels on.

“Before I spank you, I want to give you some corner time to think about what is about to happen to you. Follow me.” I grabbed her arm and took her to the corner of the room. “Now stand, facing the corner, with your hands shoulder high and palms up. Be sure to address me as Sir.”

“Yes, Sir.” Katie replied. Then I took two books for each hand and placed them on her palms.

“Do not drop those books!” I said. “If you drop them, you will be immediately spanked and will have to stand in the corner for even a longer time.”

I knelt down to her ankles, and put ankle cuffs on each of her legs. Then I grabbed the nearby spreader bar. “Spread your legs wide apart for me.”

“Yes, sir.”

Then I attached the spreader bar so that she had to remain standing with her legs far apart. Next I stood up and reached around Katie and started to unbutton her blouse. “What are you doing?” Katie asked.

“Just holds still and don’t drop the books!” I told her. Soon, I had her blouse completely unbuttoned and her pretty white bra was exposed. Her bra had a clasp in front, and soon I had her nice round breasts free and I was playing with her nipples between my thumb and fingers. This made Katie wiggle about and she dropped two of the books.

I quickly reached for my large wooden paddle with holes in it and gave her naughty round bare bottom five quick swats with it.

“I’m sorry sir. That won’t happen again.”

“It better not.” I scolded her, as I put back up on her palms. Then my fingers went back down to her sex. They moved up and down between her wet lips, and I could feel her very hard clit. Katie moaned as I did this.

Next, to embarrass her even more, I opened the curtains in the nearby windows, so anyone walking by and looking in could see her standing in the corner. “Stand still and don’t drop the books.” I said. “I will return in about ten minutes to start your real punishment.”
Old 09-06-2007, 08:49 AM

Talking

omg nice entry .. i am looking forward reading more of your storys or real life punishments
Old 09-06-2007, 09:09 AM

ooooo...role play! don't like the book thing, tho. Would seem somewhat impossible to do. But maybe that's the point, eh?

sarah
Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 AM

That is the point. She is doomed to drop the books. In real life, my gym teacher had us hold a folding chair over our heads. Seems simple, but you can't do it for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
ooooo...role play! don't like the book thing, tho. Would seem somewhat impossible to do. But maybe that's the point, eh?

sarah
Old 05-27-2008, 10:04 PM

more of the story

wheres the rest of the story? omg give us more of that. katie is real right?
Old 07-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Tailburner

Good Job!

I find impossible tasks to be a good way of keeping the sub in her place knowing the rules have to be followed or they pay the price. The possibility of someone seeing her is even a greater option to mind set the sub is yours to do with as you wish!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:26 PM

Nice, but spanking in the corner seems kind of akward to me.