MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-28-2008, 12:11 AM

Katie's Punishment

Katie's Punishment

This is a continuation of the story - Cornertime for Katie.

Next, to embarrass her even more, I opened the curtains in the nearbywindows, so anyone walking by and looking in could see her standing in the corner. "Stand still and don't drop the books." I said. "I will return in about ten minutes to start your real punishment."

Actually, my neighbors were blocked by trees and there was no sidewalk near my house. Even my mailbox was on the street, so no one would walk near my house. But Katie didn't know this and the thought of people seeing her, standing naked in the corner, embarrassed her. I stayed in the room and kept quiet, to see how long she could hold the books up. After about ten minutes, she dropped the books and then I walked up to her again.

"I am sorry I dropped the books." Katie pleaded.

I quickly gave her five more swats from the wooden paddle with holes in it. "You can now put your hands at your sides and stand still."

"Yes sir." Katie replied. It felt good to finally relax her arms and have them at her sides.

He released the cuffs on her ankles and took away the spreader bar. "Before we go downstairs to my dungeon, please bend over so that I may remove your butt plug."

She bent over and he slowly released it from her body. She really felt embarrassed again as he took a wet washcloth and towel and cleaned her up.

"Now come downstairs with me." He held her hand as they went down the stairs. She noticed a sign that read, "No panties allowed past this point", as she got to the bottom of the stairs. What she saw next both surprised and excited her. The walls were lined with various whips, paddles, canes, restraints, anything to give someone a good spanking and whipping. In the middle of the room were strange pieces of furniture that she didn't quite know how they were used. But she knew that she would probably find out soon.

"Hold out your arms so that I can put wrist cuffs on them." Clyde told Katie. Soon Clyde had fastened the wristcuffs on her, and she was wondering what would happen next. Then he led her to a pole in the middle of the room. "Put your arms up as high as you can."

He then stepped up on a stool and fastened her wrists up as high as they could go. "Now spread your legs as far apart as possible." Clyde then got out a spreader bar and connected her ankle cuffs to it. He next went over to the wall and took down a flogger. It had a handle and many leather fingers that were about a foot long. Then he showed the flogger to Katie.

"I am now going to use this flogger on your back." Clyde told her.

Katie had no choice but to answer with, "Yes, sir." She now felt very vulnerable, with her legs spread apart, her naked breasts on each side of the pole, and her arms fastened way up high. Clyde pushed her hair to one side so that her soft, milky white back was completely exposed to the flogger.

He drew back his arm, and with one hard swing, many long red stripes appeared on her back. You could tell that Katie felt the flogger because she threw back her head and yelled "Ouch". But Clyde drew back the flogger again, and more stripes landed on her back. Over and over he swung the flogger and her poor exposed back got redder and redder. Soon her whole back was red, from one side to the other and from her neck to her waist. A few of the fingers wrapped around her side and landed on the tender skin of her breast.

Clyde then went over to the corner and pulled out a light and plugged it in. The light was bright and was pointing up. He put it between her legs and said, "Now lets see how you are doing down here." Although Katie's back was sore and burning hot, she still felt embarrassed to have Clyde using a bright light to view her sex. Then Clyde used his fingers to go back and forth between her sex lips.

Sure enough, Katie was still wet with excitement and moaned as Clyde stroked her sex with his fingers. Next he found her clit, and his finger slowly drew circles around it. Now Katie's body was shaking from both the pleasure and pain.

"Now it is time to get you naked naughty bottom as red as your back." Clyde said to her as he released her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. Then he released her wrists from the pole and led her to a strange piece of furniture in the middle of the room. The side closer to them was about a foot and a half off of the floor, and it had two wide arms, like a large chair. Then it the main part was about a foot above the arms, and it sloped down almost to the floor on the other side.

Clyde had Katie climb up on the bench and put a leg on each of the spread apart wide wooden arms. He immediately used Velcro straps to hold her legs and ankles in place and spread wide apart. Then he touched her sore back, and she immediately bent over the slopping board on the other side. He quickly secured her wrists so they were stretched out in front of her. This spanking bench left her legs spread wide apart and bent over. Now Clyde had easy access to her sex, butt hole, and her poor naughty naked bottom.

"To make sure you don't talk during this part of your punishment, I am going to use this ball gag on you. So open your mouth wide." Then he secured the ball gag deep into her mouth. "Also, I want you to be more aware of your spanking, so I have this blindfold for you. Hold your head still, as I put it on you."

Now poor Katie could only feel and hear her spanking. Clyde first used his large hands to caress and feel her warm nice round bottom. "You do have a very nice spankable bottom. I hope to spank it many more times after today." Then he picked up a small leather paddle, and started spanking her all over. First he started with light love pats, and spanked harder and harder with every spank. Now and then, he would stop to feel her warm naked bottom.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:12 AM

"Your cheeks are turning a nice shade of pink for me." He said to her. Katie moaned through her gag as his hand and fingers continued down to her wet exposed sex. Clyde also slowly stroked her up and down between her lips of her sex.

Next, Clyde picked up a large wooden paddle with large round holes in it. "This should help your poor bottom turn redder." Then he started to spank her with this paddle. Katie was surprised how much this paddle stung her bottom, but was unable to cry out or move. Soon, little round circles were all over her bottom, and it was now a bright shade of red. This also made Katie's entire body feel very warm.

Clyde then laid down the wooden paddle and took off her blindfold and ball gag. "Katie, are you doing okay and enjoying this."

"I am almost to my limit, but this is what I wanted and expected." She answered him.

Clyde picked up the large wooden paddle and gave her a very hard smack with it. "Always address me as 'Sir', when I allow you to talk to me. I thought you understood that."

Smack again.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." Katie cried out.

"Now for the last part of your spanking, you will receive the cane." He reached down and showed her the senior cane. "I took off your ball gag so that you could count every stroke. Say the number, then 'Thank you sir, give me another one sir'. If you forget to do this, the stroke will not count. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir" Katie said without a hesitation.

Katie next felt the tapping of the cane on her already sore exposed bottom, heard a whistle, and then

CRACK!

It felt like a hundred bees had stung her in a straight line on her poor bottom. She yelled out, "Ouch, that really hurt." Katie wanted to rub her bottom, but couldn't.

"You forgot to count that one, so it will be given again." Clyde told Katie.

"I didn't expect it to hurt so much." Katie complained.

"That is no excuse. Prepare yourself for another stroke."

CRACK!

Again, it felt like a straight line of fire on her poor exposed bottom. This time Katie said, "One. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir."

"Now you are responding to me correctly. Are you going to stop charging so much on your credit card?"

CRACK!

"Two. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. Yes. Sir. I will quit charging so much."

"Very good. You are still a naughty girl that deserves this punishment."

CRACK!

"Three. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir."

"And will you return people's phone calls?"

CRACK!

"Four. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. Yes I will sir."

"And take better care of yourself?"

CRACK!

"Five. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. I will take better care of myself, sir."

"For these last two, I will give them very hard and one right after the other. Prepare yourself."

CRACK! CRACK!

"Six and seven. Thank you sir."

"Katie, you took this punishment very well. Now I will put lotion on your burning bare bottom."

At this point, Katie was almost in tears, and was glad he was going to put some lotion on her. Her poor bottom was completely on fire, but she felt good inside too.

"Stay still while I rub it into your poor naughty bottom." Clyde told her. Actually, she had no choice. Katie was still secured to the spanking bench.

The lotion felt very cool and nice. Clyde admired his work of eight parallel red welts on her bottom. Each was spaced about an inch apart, and covered her whole bottom. Clyde's large hands gently rubbed the lotion into her bottom.

But then, his fingers found her sex, which was now very wet. Even her clit was nice and hard, and stuck out a little. Clyde also rubbed the lotion on her sex. One finger slowly went around her clit, while his other two fingers went up and down between her sex lips.

"OH! That feels so good!" Katie purred.

Then two of his fingers went inside of her. Clyde could feel the tightening of her sex lips around his fingers, as if she was pulling him deeper into her body. Katie moaned as his fingers went deeper and deeper inside of her body, exploring her.

"Please, take me!" Katie cried out.

Clyde quickly dropped his pants and crawled up on the spanking bench. It was made so that it put his cock head at the correct height to enter Katie's sex. With one big thrust, he was now deep inside of her. Clyde took his big strong arms and held on to her breasts. This also made it easier for Clyde to ram his cock deep inside of her.

He could feel himself grow bigger and bigger as her thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. He was using such force that the spanking bench was slowly skating across the floor.

"May I cum. Sir?" Katie asked.

"Yes you may." Clyde answered. Clyde squirted his cum several times into Katie, and she could feel his sticky cum on her inner walls. Clyde could feel her warm juices flow around him. His body collapsed on hers, and he stayed inside of her as their bodies became as one.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:21 AM

KAties punishment

mmmmmmmmmmm i lve your story sir