MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-05-2008, 12:41 PM
chip_hammer

Question How do you like my writings?

She lowers her skirt, then the panties, leans over his desk, much like a school girl sent to the office. This time it is the Secretary and a boss. She's made a mistake,, a small one,, but he was really upset about it. He opens the bottom drawer of the desk and pulls out the dark wooden paddle, he holds it in his hand, looks at it like he is looking at a work of art, admiring it. She leans over the desk with her skirt and panties lowered, hanging just below the cheeks of her ass. He lifts her shirt tail to uncover her white bottom. She has her arms folded under her, he reaches to move her arms, "reach across this desk and grab the other side", he says. She reaches across the desk, she needs this job, and really likes him and working here, normally he is such a nice person, and he is not a mad man at this time, just a determined one. Truthfully she is turned on, laying with her ass exposed, over a dominate mans desk, a man she admires, maybe even adores, certainly a man she respects. She is going to be punished for insubordination. Earlier he had called her into his office, asked her to close the door,, then asked her to sit down. It was near the end of the day, only a few minutes before she goes home. "Ms. Nichols, I've found several mistakes in your work lately. These mistakes must be corrected. I have tried to get you to pay more attention to your work. But, you seem to be distracted at times and you work shows it. I have a plan for discipline that might help you to keep your mind on your work, if you are willing to agree. You can agree to my plan of discipline or you can be dismissed from your services here. Now Ms.Nichols you go back to your desk and make your decision. Either clean out your desk or return to this office when it is time to go home". She leaves the office, closing the door behind her. Sitting at her desk she thinks of her dilemma. She knows she has made a few mistakes lately. She knows her mind hasn't been on her work like it should have been. She wonders what he has planned for discipline. She has worked for him four years now, he as always been a kind and understanding person, reasonable man. She admires him, and really has a feeling for him. The decision is made, she will return to the office and submit to the discipline that she deserves. She waits til a few minutes before five, she opens his door. "Please come in Ms. Nichols and have a seat. Have you made up your mind"? She sits in the large leather chair that is in front of his desk. "Yes I have, I want to continue to work for you, This is wonderful place to work and you are a wonderful boss,, I have been distracted lately and am sorry for that. Please let me continue to work here, please give me a chance to redeem myself. I am here for any discipline you decide, she says". "Alright Ms. Nichols, the work day is over and you are now on your own time. You are agreeing to my decision on you own free will. I have decided that you will be paddled, just like a school girl that was caught smoking in the bathroom, you will be paddled on the bare bottom. Ten swats should be sufficient. Now, come around here to this side of the desk". She gets up and walks around the desk, a paddling she thinks,, like a school girl gone wrong, as she walks around the desk, she feels a little queasy in her stomach. She reaches the spot on his side of the desk, a large oak desk that is stained a deep dark color. She is standing at the desk, looking across it. "Lower your skirt,, Ms. Nichols, and your panties, this will be a bare bottom spanking". She lowers her skirt, that queasy feeling in her stomach gets worse, then she lowers her black panties,, her garter is still in place, holding up her black nylons. He admires her ass, he has watched it for four years now, longing for the day he would get to see it, the day is here, and it every bit as nice as he imagined, ,the black garter and black nylons just make it better than he had ever thought it could be. His heart is racing. "Lean over the desk, Ms. Nichols, he says" She leans over the desk, the garter belts move to the side of her cheeks, exposing her white ass, beautiful he thinks, not a blemish on it, smooth and soft, oh how he is going to enjoy this. A virgin ass, he thinks, I'll bet this ass has never been paddled. Her tits finally reach the cool wood of the desk. She feels it thru her blouse. He reaches into the drawer and gets a hold of the hard wood paddle that he has spent hours making and sanding. He has waited for a long time for this day. Afraid to ever mention it, afraid of being found out as a pervert, afraid she would never go for it. The moment is here, all the anticipation, all the dreams of this moment. This moment has been played in his mind many, many times. Several ways, it has been played. He has pre determined it, played it out, it will be perfect, he has rehearsed it over and over in his mind. She has her arms tucked under her, he reaches for them, she instinctively moves them. "Reach across the desk Ms. Nichols", he says. She stretches her arms out over her head,, her fingers find the other side of the desk, a perfect fit she is, she pulls herself tight across the desk. She glances at the paddle as he moves into position.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:13 PM

Nice thoughts and good storyline fantasy. But a few suggestions....

To make it easier on the eyes, it would be helpful to split up the text into paragraphs. The lines where people are talking should be separate "paragraphs" too.

This just makes it easier to read. I find that many times, no matter how good a story may be, if it's too hard to read from a physical standpoint, many will just skip it.

Some basic editing would be good. There are places that have commas where you should probably have a period. Oh, and with the word "Dominate" - I think you want the word "dominant".

So, it may be better to do something like this to make the general reading easier.....

She lowers her skirt, then the panties, leans over his desk, much like a school girl sent to the office. This time it is the Secretary and a boss.

She's made a mistake,, a small one,, but he was really upset about it. He opens the bottom drawer of the desk and pulls out the dark wooden paddle, he holds it in his hand, looks at it like he is looking at a work of art, admiring it. She leans over the desk with her skirt and panties lowered, hanging just below the cheeks of her ass. He lifts her shirt tail to uncover her white bottom. She has her arms folded under her.

He reaches to move her arms, "Reach across this desk and grab the other side", he says.

She reaches across the desk, she needs this job, and really likes him and working here, normally he is such a nice person, and he is not a mad man at this time, just a determined one. Truthfully she is turned on, laying with her ass exposed, over a dominate mans desk, a man she admires, maybe even adores, certainly a man she respects. She is going to be punished for insubordination.

Earlier he had called her into his office, asked her to close the door,, then asked her to sit down. It was near the end of the day, only a few minutes before she goes home. "Ms. Nichols, I've found several mistakes in your work lately. These mistakes must be corrected. I have tried to get you to pay more attention to your work. But, you seem to be distracted at times and you work shows it. I have a plan for discipline that might help you to keep your mind on your work, if you are willing to agree. You can agree to my plan of discipline or you can be dismissed from your services here. Now Ms.Nichols you go back to your desk and make your decision. Either clean out your desk or return to this office when it is time to go home".

She leaves the office, closing the door behind her. Sitting at her desk she thinks of her dilemma. She knows she has made a few mistakes lately. She knows her mind hasn't been on her work like it should have been. She wonders what he has planned for discipline. She has worked for him four years now, he as always been a kind and understanding person, reasonable man. She admires him, and really has a feeling for him. The decision is made, she will return to the office and submit to the discipline that she deserves. She waits til a few minutes before five, she opens his door.

"Please come in Ms. Nichols and have a seat. Have you made up your mind"?

She sits in the large leather chair that is in front of his desk. "Yes I have, I want to continue to work for you, This is wonderful place to work and you are a wonderful boss,, I have been distracted lately and am sorry for that. Please let me continue to work here, please give me a chance to redeem myself. I am here for any discipline you decide, she says".

"Alright Ms. Nichols, the work day is over and you are now on your own time. You are agreeing to my decision on you own free will. I have decided that you will be paddled, just like a school girl that was caught smoking in the bathroom, you will be paddled on the bare bottom. Ten swats should be sufficient. Now, come around here to this side of the desk".

She gets up and walks around the desk, a paddling she thinks,, like a school girl gone wrong, as she walks around the desk, she feels a little queasy in her stomach. She reaches the spot on his side of the desk, a large oak desk that is stained a deep dark color. She is standing at the desk, looking across it.

"Lower your skirt,, Ms. Nichols, and your panties, this will be a bare bottom spanking".

She lowers her skirt, that queasy feeling in her stomach gets worse, then she lowers her black panties,, her garter is still in place, holding up her black nylons. He admires her ass, he has watched it for four years now, longing for the day he would get to see it, the day is here, and it every bit as nice as he imagined, ,the black garter and black nylons just make it better than he had ever thought it could be. His heart is racing.

"Lean over the desk, Ms. Nichols, he says"

She leans over the desk, the garter belts move to the side of her cheeks, exposing her white ass, beautiful he thinks, not a blemish on it, smooth and soft, oh how he is going to enjoy this. A virgin ass, he thinks, I'll bet this ass has never been paddled. Her tits finally reach the cool wood of the desk. She feels it thru her blouse. He reaches into the drawer and gets a hold of the hard wood paddle that he has spent hours making and sanding. He has waited for a long time for this day. Afraid to ever mention it, afraid of being found out as a pervert, afraid she would never go for it. The moment is here, all the anticipation, all the dreams of this moment. This moment has been played in his mind many, many times. Several ways, it has been played. He has pre determined it, played it out, it will be perfect, he has rehearsed it over and over in his mind. She has her arms tucked under her, he reaches for them, she instinctively moves them.

"Reach across the desk Ms. Nichols", he says. She stretches her arms out over her head,, her fingers find the other side of the desk, a perfect fit she is, she pulls herself tight across the desk. She glances at the paddle as he moves into position.