MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 01-14-2009, 09:19 AM

My First Spanking

I was always in trouble as a kid, argumentative. rude and basically a real shit all round, especially to my Mother. My Mum brought me up on he own as my Dad was sent to prison when I was little and then on release went of with another woman.
I was 14 when my Mum met Dave who is now my step-dad. I was having a typical arguement with Mum, when Dave stepped in and told me not to speak to my mother like I was. I was so angry I told him it was none of his business. Next thing I knew he pulled me across his lap. I looked up at Mum who looked as suprised as me. Dave smacked me a couple of time across my bottom, as I wrggled around. I swore at him and that made him even more angry. Next thing I knew Dave had his hands up my skirt and yanked my knickers down. With my skirt up, my bare bottom was exposed and he smacked down hard on my bare buttocks. I don't know what was worse my stinnging butt or the fact Dave could see my bare bottom and maybe more?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:05 AM

Dave's a very lucky guy!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Joan

Ouch

Wow lucky dave i had otk by male it hurt joan
Old 09-04-2009, 11:12 AM

That was probably just what you needed

I found that with myself as a young adulkt that a good hard bare bottomed paddling was just the thing to make me think, and behave. I don't advocate spanking anyone younger than 18, but am more than willing to apply the paddle to a young woman bare behind...it seems to work wonders!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:45 PM

I was raised by my grandmother, who was from the 'old school' and believed that a willow switch or a kitchen spoon was the key to raising a decent and well-adjusted kid. I also had cousins back then with whom I played "house," or "family," or whatever you choose to call it. There were always alot of play spankings involved.

As an adult, after a lot of fantasizing, wondering, and experimenting as a teen, I met (and got my first adult spanking from) the guy I fell in love with and married. To this day our relationship still involves spanking as foreplay. A far cry emotionally from the punishment or play spankings I got as a kid.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:55 PM
buckyboy

Do you ever still feel that you occasionally need a punishment spanking?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:43 PM

If you're referring to me, yes. I'm high strung and I get wound up too tightly on occasion. A 'therapy spanking' gives me release and unwinds me. When I'm totally stressed out I ask him for one, and these aren't erotic at all. To work effectively they need to be quite hard and I need to cry, because the tears seem to wash away my guilt feelings and clear all the fuzz out of my brain. Actually, I guess this really isn't punishment, it's stress relief. It depends on how you define things.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 12-06-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:39 PM

I just had my first 'thearapy' spanking a couple of weeks ago. Naked and bent over the arm of the couch getting paddled. Can't belive how better I felt after. Also can't wait for the next spanking.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:50 PM

It seems to me that he needed to do what needed to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyoakes View Post
I was always in trouble as a kid, argumentative. rude and basically a real shit all round, especially to my Mother. My Mum brought me up on he own as my Dad was sent to prison when I was little and then on release went of with another woman.
I was 14 when my Mum met Dave who is now my step-dad. I was having a typical arguement with Mum, when Dave stepped in and told me not to speak to my mother like I was. I was so angry I told him it was none of his business. Next thing I knew he pulled me across his lap. I looked up at Mum who looked as suprised as me. Dave smacked me a couple of time across my bottom, as I wrggled around. I swore at him and that made him even more angry. Next thing I knew Dave had his hands up my skirt and yanked my knickers down. With my skirt up, my bare bottom was exposed and he smacked down hard on my bare buttocks. I don't know what was worse my stinnging butt or the fact Dave could see my bare bottom and maybe more?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:39 PM

This blog is for my Master RT, as a gift. I want to share my most personal feelings for him and how I got involved in the lifestyle. I am a newbi, that is what RT likes to call me and this is my journey into how I am learning to become his submissive.

Background: I have only known RT for about a month and from the moment I met him I have fallen head over heels. For years I have fantasized about living the life of a submissive, a slave to her man, or simply wanting to be spanked in the bedroom. I am 36 years old with two children and have always led a vanilla lifestyle but have dreamed of something more erotic, loving and disciplining form of a relationship.

RT is a well experienced dominant who has no patience in dealing with someone as new as I. But somehow I have warmed his heart and as you read the stories of our journey together you will see how I am learning day by day how to serve my Master and how my mistakes are punished and my obedience is rewarded.

I look forward in hearing your comments and perhaps suggestions on how I can be a better sub to my man.

http://reinartsubmissjourney.blogspot.com/