MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 01-25-2013, 04:27 PM

My First Punishment

I have always been dominated by women in my life, and it started out when I was 7 years old by my mother and older twin sisters. I remember for my 7th birthday I had received a big yellow dump truck and I was playing with it. My big sister came in and told me that she wanted to play with my truck. I told her no and that I was playing with it, and that girls didn’t play with trucks. I didn’t get birthday parties and usually only got 2 or 3 toys, mostly from my relatives. She said that she was going to go and tell mother. I knew that mother would side with me, because I was playing with the toy and she always told us to share except when we were playing with the toy. My mother called me and told me to bring the toy to her, which I did. Then she told me that I had to do what my sister wanted me to do. Standing in front of her with the toy my sister turned to me and told me to give her the toy. I looked at my mother and she told me to give it to her. I did and my sister sneered at me and took the toy and left me standing there on the verge of crying. My mother then stood up and told me to follow her. We started to walk into her room and I remember thinking this was very strange because I was never allowed to be in her room. Once we walked into the room she told me I was to get my first real spanking. I was made to drop my pants and panties (my mother called briefs panties) and bend over with my hands on a small footstool. She used a leather strap called a tawse. Later after I got older she used a stick about 2 feet long and 3 inches wide. It didn’t take me long to learn that I had to do whatever they told me to. I received 10 strokes and I was crying after only 4 strokes.
Mother told me to go to my room. I went and closed the door and laid down on my bed without any pants or panties on and I began to cry. A few minutes later mother opened my door and threw my clothes on top of me telling me that she wanted the door to remain open. This was the first time that I was sent to bed without any supper. It was getting dark and I could smell dinner being cooked. I thought mother would soften and give me something to eat. I laid there wishing I could have something to eat. I saw mother go into her room at the other end of the hallway and I put on my pants and went and knocked on her door and I asked her if I could please have something to eat.
Mother opened her door and stood there looking at me and then said, “You’re so pitiful”, and grabbed me by my hand and jerked me into her room. I was told to drop my pants and I begged her not to spank me again and she jerked my pants and panties down with one yank and then pulled them off of me. Then she grabbed me by my waist by bending over and holding me and began to whip me with the tawse. Again and again she spanked me and I was crying begging her to stop but my pleas fell on deaf ears. When she was done she told me to go back to my room and to go to bed.
I went back to my room and when I walked in I knew something was different. I was still crying, but more like a whimper. I looked down at my wee-wee and for the first time I could remember it was sticking straight out. Mother came in with my clothes and told me to turn around. For some reason I didn’t think I should have but I did it anyway. She looked at me and went over and kneeled down on one knee in front of me. She reached out and felt the hardness of my wee-wee and then sneered at me and told me that I was to get many more spankings because my wee-wee was too small, and it was good that I enjoyed it. She then told me to get into bed and left me laying there in the dark totally confused.

Tags
spanking from my mother, www.cuckoldcorner.net, www.passionatebondage.com, www.toniashouse.com