MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2008, 05:39 AM

Spankings in Belize

Spankings in Belize

Executive Summary: A rich young man moves to Belize and discovers that spankings are very common there. He witnesses a father spanking his teenage daughter and a husband spanking his wife. Eventually his girl friend asks him to spank her.

I was an internet programmer when the internet was just getting started. I saw its potential and invested in some companies that I thought would profit as more commerce moved online. These investments shot up dramatically during the technology bull market. I got very nervous when my paper profits exceeded several million dollars, so one day I sold everything. I missed the top of the stock market bubble, but was extremely happy to be in cash when the crash came.

I decided to move to a country where the cost of living was low and I could live off my savings. Mexico came to mind, but I didn’t know Spanish and the culture was so different I wasn’t sure I would enjoy it. More research turned up the country of Belize. It was a former British colony and its language was English. A large percentage of the early settlers came from Scotland. After many visits there, I decided it was the place for me.

I was able to buy a large home for about one-fourth of what it would have cost in the United States. The country was highly developed so cable television, cell phones, and internet access were not a problem. I quickly started making new friends, but from time to time would invite one of my former girl friends to fly down and join me for a couple of weeks. I worked as an internet consultant occasionally from my home just for the fun of it. Life was good.

Because of its English heritage, I discovered that corporal punishment was still very common in Belize. Through reading the newspaper and talking with friends, it came to my attention that teachers spanked their students, that parents spanked their children, that many husbands spanked their wives, and that some employers would even spank their employees on occasion. I found all of this very surprising, but it also intrigued and excited me. I had fantasized about spanking someone for years, and loved to visit web sites about this “kink.” I had an extensive library of novels and occasionally would write a short story about a male spanking a female.

The first corporal punishment I saw in person was at the home of my friend Edward when he and his wife Susan invited me over for dinner one evening. I met Edward at a party and discovered that both of us were of Scottish descent, loved chess, and were internet programmers. We soon became close friends. He and his wife were both born in Belize and had a large family estate up in the hills near my home.

The meal that night was delicious and the conversation was interesting. However, as the evening progressed, Edward kept referring to his watch and I took this as an indication that I should leave. We were in the middle of a chess game but I announced that I should probably go home. Edward realized my confusion and insisted that I stay, explaining that his daughter, Margaret, had a 10:00 pm curfew on school nights. She had been late twice recently and was going to get a spanking for this third infraction. He wanted me to stay and observe her chastisement because it would add to Margaret’s humiliation and would give me a first hand experience of Belize family discipline. I had never mentioned my interest in spanking, but he must have noticed my fascination with the subject.

To draw him out I pretended ignorance and said, “I believe Margaret is a senior in high school. Isn’t she too old for a spanking?”

“I don’t believe in an age limit for corporal punishment,” Edward laughed. “My thirty-six year old wife still gets her behind spanked when she misbehaves.”

Susan was embarrassed at his comment but nodded her head in the affirmative. I could hardly believe that they would talk about it so openly. Susan was a beautiful women and the fantasy of having her over my knee led to an instant erection.

About this time, we all heard the front door open and close. Margaret walked into the room and immediately began apologizing for being late. Edward held up his hand indicating for her to stop talking.

“What time is your curfew, young lady?” he asked.

“10:00 pm on school nights.”

“And what time is it now?” Edward continued.

“10:45, sir,” Margaret answered in a soft voice.

“And what did I say would happen if you were late again this month.”

She paused before saying, “That you would give me a spanking.”

“Correct. Go to your bedroom, undress, and then join us back here.”

“Dad! You’re not going to spank me in front of Mr. Matthews are you?”

“Yes, I am,” he responded firmly. “Be back here within five minutes or I will add to your punishment.”

She ran out of the room. He had told her to undress and I was wondering what he meant - bra and panties or completely nude? Apparently, Margaret had the same question because she appeared a few minutes later in her underwear and asked, “Can I keep these on, please?”

“No, you may not,” Edward answered roughly. “You know that serious punishments are given with you in the nude, and nude you will be. And don’t try to cover up, either.”

The young girl quickly returned to her bedroom to resume the undressing process, and then appeared before us completely naked with her arms at her sides. Even though she was young, she was developing into a great beauty like her mother. Her pert breasts, flat stomach, and shaved pussy accentuated the loveliness of her long hair, sparkling eyes, and voluptuous lips. She was adorable as she stood there anxiously awaiting her spanking.

Edward moved his chair out into the center of the room, sat down, and patted his knee. Margaret gracefully placed herself over his lap with no delay. Apparently, she was reconciled to this spanking and therefore offered no further objections. I sat in a position where I had a perfect view of her ass and her pussy lips peaking out between her legs.

Her spanking began with hard swats to the center of each buttock. Edward was raising his arm high in the air and bringing it down forcefully, hitting each side a few times before moving to the other side. Her rounded ass cheeks wiggled at each impact and within moments, her lovely ivory skin started turning pink.

I was impressed that she didn’t cry out. The spanks were obviously painful, but Margaret remained silent. Edward continued spanking with hard, slow smacks as her behind started turning red. Finally, after at least five minutes and hundreds of swats, I heard her start to cry. She maintained her position, but every once in a while her hips would jerk or she might cross or uncross her ankles.

Her entire bottom was bright red before she broke down and pleaded, “Please, Daddy isn’t that enough?”

I promised you a serious spanking, didn’t I?” he asked. “You’re lucky I’m using my hand and not a paddle or a strap.”

Now that he had her attention, Edward redoubled his efforts. The swats remained just as hard but came much faster. Margaret was yelling out something at almost every blow. Smack. “Ow.” Smack, smack. “That’s really hurts.” Smack. “Please stop.” Smack, smack. “I’ll never be late again.”

Her hips were twisting, her legs were kicking, and her tears were falling. Margaret gave up all self-control as she panicked because Edward wouldn’t stop spanking her. He merely put his right leg over hers, griped her waist tightly with his left arm, and then continued to spank her poor behind even harder. She screamed, she pleaded, she begged, but nothing stopped the awful spanking.

I glanced over at Susan and saw that there were tears in her eyes. I guess she was feeling sorry for Margaret and knew from personal experience how much pain her daughter was experiencing. I was surprised at the severity of the spanking, but reasoned that Edward had given his daughter amble warning.

Finally, Margaret gave up fighting and squirming. She seemed exhausted and out of breath as she lay limply over her father’s lap and received the last of her spanking. When Edward finished, he made her stand in front of us and display her poor little spanked bottom for almost thirty minutes. During this time, we finished the chess game and discussed the possibility of Margaret working for me. He made it clear that if I hired her, he would expect me to spank her if she misbehaved while in my employ. I readily agreed that I would do so.