MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-31-2010, 02:40 PM
lilscared

Unhappy Anyone able to give a little help

Hi people,

Apologies for crashing in to your forum. I've always had what I considered to be an unhealthy fascination with being spanked. I checked out some websites etc. but never really got beyond that.

Recently, I've had a lot of problems and truth be told have not been the most pleasant person on the face of the Earth.

A friend of mine has decided to take me in hand (I'm a girly and he is a guy friend with priveleges). So this Saturday he is going to put me across his knee for my first ever spanking. Part of me is quite excited about this, but I know that it is intended as a punishment. The thing is I really have no idea what to expect.

I know it is going to hurt, but other than that I have no idea what I am supposed to do. He says he wants me to take my punishment like a woman -am I supposed to cry, beg him not to, resist? What happens if I get excited over it. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Any advise would be welcome. Thanks.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Don't bother play acting, just do what comes naturally, if that means you get turned on, well your just have to play it by ear. I've been a Dom for some time and personally I dislike play acting, after all your there to be punished, good luck
Old 04-01-2010, 02:24 PM
lilscared

Thank-you.

Will definitely avoid any kind of playacting.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:24 AM

How did it go?

If you're game to tell us, we'd be interested. I've met a woman online recently, and will soon be spanking her. It will be the first experience for both of us.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:35 PM

it depends

The answer to your question would sort of depend on what kind of relationship your male friend has previously had with you. If he were dominant and you were submissive, then the "natural" behavior would be for you to take whatever he gave you without reaction. If both of you were on about equal footing, perhaps a bit more resistance or objection would be appropriate. I would imagine there might be some details about your first spanking that we don't know about. I, like the other posters, would like to hear from you how it went!!
Old 05-04-2010, 12:46 PM

Smile First

Have fun! You should have a safe word and talk about it before and after. If you like it it is a wonderful world yuor about to enter!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:29 AM

Well?

How did it go tell me
Old 05-14-2010, 03:23 PM

I hope it was a good experience for the both of you. Being a little scared is normal. If you got excited while it was happening thats normal. If it hurt, thats a good thing after all it was a punishment spanking. Hopefully you learned something from it.

Tags
first time spanking