MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-23-2007, 10:21 PM

Spanking In The News

Oh brother...spankos on the horizon:

Teens facing sex charges for butt slaps
MCMINNVILLE, Ore., July 22 (UPI) -- Two 13-year-old Oregon boys are facing serious sex charges for allegedly slapping female classmates' bottoms as a form of horseplay.

Police arrested Cory Mashburn and Ryan Cornelison of McMinnville and if convicted could be permanently marked as sex offenders, The Portland Oregonian said Sunday. The teens also could spend as long as 10 years in juvenile detention if found guilty.

While the boys' parents have opposed such a harsh penalty, McMinnville District Aattorney Bradley Berry said such youthful acts could have longstanding consequences for the alleged victims.

"These cases are devastating to children," he said. "They are life-altering cases."

Interviews with the boys' fellow students found other teens were engaging in similar behavior at the time and two of the female victims have since recanted their statements.

The Oregonian said the boys are due in court on Aug. 20 to answer to all charges stemming from the February event.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:19 AM

well not knowing the full situation and how the girls really felt is hard to make comments on this one.......

but i can't help but wonder will we see these girls in 5 years showing up on Gary's interview site telling how they remember they discovered they were spankos with the classmate boys smacked them in jest on the backside....

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:19 PM

Of course don't know the details-but "serious sex charges" sounds more than a bit extreme.
Once more, the problem is today's " zero-tolerance" policies in schools for s o many things, just not sexually related matters. Like the kids who get suspended for nail files and mouthwash.
Let me say that I don't approve of the sort of "horseplay" that involves unwanted touching, buttslapping whatever. But this sort of reaction is so far out of proportion to the alleged offense.
Time was two kids got in a fight on schoolgrounds-the principal handled it,giving whatever punishment school rules called for. Now the cops have to be called in, if even one punch is thrown.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:30 PM

The story's making national news on AOL and in the papers. An online poll says 83% of people think the cops shouldn't have been called.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:21 AM
zoomzoom74132

->>>the principal handled it,giving whatever punishment school rules called for.

Did everyone else's elementary school principal have an "Electric Paddling Machine?" That was the lore at my school.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Just what I was thinking about at 13. These boys go for what they like, gotta give em that.