MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Hi I'm new here

G'day from Sydney Australia, wondered if there were any other ockers here.

I've been into spanking since the age of NINE, a girl across the road was given a good spanking by her dad, she told me all about it a few days later, couldn't wait to get started. Very soon I'd spanked just about all the girls in the neighbourhood, was inventing new games all the time that involved their pants coming down. Nowadays I'm much older and have gone much further, don't get up to much now but have had lots of fun on the way, even in the workplace, amazing who is interested if approached the right way.

My last submissive loved just about everything but we didn't overdo it. We ended up with quite a routine which started with a reminder of who was boss, confessions, some games including pony walking, tiptoes, guessing and similar, all resulted in a redder bottom. The sessions usually lasted about two hours, we met about every two or three months, sometimes she would have a friend along. She's now got serious with a partner and a baby is on the way so our only contact is the odd phone call for birthdays etc. Anyway now I'll just pass the time with forums like this one and hope to have some real good discussions with others.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:04 PM

welcome!

fairly new myself. i also live in an Island.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:16 AM
sindyhurts

im new too

do you ever watch ebony spanking ?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:43 PM

welcome

welcome to MSF i hope you found what you are looking for
Old 08-19-2009, 08:41 PM

Welcome aboard! I don't know about other Aussies, but, there are plenty of naughty girls on the site. We're glad to have the extra help.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:55 AM

In my case it also goes back a long way, when I was 7 or 8 and played "house" with my cousins, and got spanked by my boy cousin. It would seem he was a lot like you! He was the oldest and made all the rules, and his sisters and I always seemed to be the ones getting the spankings, many of them on our bare bottoms. This too extended to our games, like 'hide and seek.'

He never spanked hard, because I suppose he was afraid his sisters would tell on him, but as for me, I would never have told! It was attention and affection to me. He and I had a playful spanking relationship that actually lasted into our early teens, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl View Post
In my case it also goes back a long way, when I was 7 or 8 and played "house" with my cousins, and got spanked by my boy cousin. It would seem he was a lot like you! ...
Hi Farmgirl, sorry haven't been on here much so only just spotted your posting. Yes our cases do seem to be very similar, I did go onto other things much later, more when I'd been working a while and became a supervisor of about 12 girls, they already had a system set up for keeping the score and being dealt with on Fridays. Many other things happened in the workplace and in my private life.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
... I don't know about other Aussies, but, there are plenty of naughty girls on the site. We're glad to have the extra help.
I've had a good look around here but haven't found any naughty Aussie girls yet. I know there are plenty in Australia in general, I've treated many of them.