MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 09-11-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teefortexas View Post
Amber, are you sure that song was about a telephone or could it have been about the telephone MAN??

You know I have to get this before Gary or Paully jump in and beat me to the answer! LOL!

Terry
OK, I actually CALLED Amber and told her the answer to the "Telephone Man" question. But since it keeps coming up, I'll spot you the answer. Meri Wilson. That was the one-hit-wonder artist on "Telephone Man." She is not the same "Mary Wilson" who was a Supreme. And I believe THIS Meri Wilson died in a car wreck a few years ago.

"Hey baby I'm your telephone man. If you tell me where you want it, I'll put it where I can. I can put it in the bedroom, I can put it in the hall. I can put it in the bathroom, I can hang it on the wall...."
Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
It's hardly within my era, but I love that Spiders and Snakes song. I don't know why, but I can remember hearing it played so clearly when I was little.
It's a fun song, aurora. One of the most lighthearted to make Billboard's list, I think. And the kind that a kid would find particularly amusing, too.

So if you remember this song on the radio, you might be young, but not thaaaaaat young!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
OK, I actually CALLED Amber and told her the answer to the "Telephone Man" question. But since it keeps coming up, I'll spot you the answer. Meri Wilson. That was the one-hit-wonder artist on "Telephone Man." She is not the same "Mary Wilson" who was a Supreme. And I believe THIS Meri Wilson died in a car wreck a few years ago.

"Hey baby I'm your telephone man. If you tell me where you want it, I'll put it where I can. I can put it in the bedroom, I can put it in the hall. I can put it in the bathroom, I can hang it on the wall...."
Dag. I have to ask, did you get this one from memory, or did you google some song lyric sites to get the answer? Either way, hope Amber can access the song from somewhere.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Dag. I have to ask, did you get this one from memory, or did you google some song lyric sites to get the answer? Either way, hope Amber can access the song from somewhere.
Sadly BV, I actually remembered those lyrics in my feeble brain.