MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Dowlrod

Question About some of the Models

Hey ,
What ever happend to Nicole, Diane , & Maya.....I am still a big fan of the site because you guys were some of the first on the internet to show some diverity in the dworld of corporal punishment ...But those3 were hot as fire .....I miss them
Old 06-10-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowlrod View Post
Hey ,
What ever happend to Nicole, Diane , & Maya.....I am still a big fan of the site because you guys were some of the first on the internet to show some diverity in the dworld of corporal punishment ...But those3 were hot as fire .....I miss them
Dowlrod,

Unfortunately Nicole is out of commission because her significant other is not wild about her working for us. That's really too bad because she was one of our most popular girls ever. We used her pretty heavily in 2004-2005. I exchanged e-mail messages with Nicole about a month ago though and she seems to be doing well. She referred a friend of hers to me as a possible model.

Diane is still around and I hear from her looking for work occasionally. We just haven't had reason to use her recently.

Maya is a personal friend of mine from my vanilla life, who we've used a handful of times on AS. I agree that she has a fantastic look. Same goes there. We just haven't had a reason to use her recently.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:29 AM
Dowlrod

Those 3 were hot

I hope in the future that you will find a reason to use Diane and Maya ....and Nicole if her Sig other understands that the life style just does not go away like that. I miss them
Old 06-25-2007, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowlrod View Post
I hope in the future that you will find a reason to use Diane and Maya ....and Nicole if her Sig other understands that the life style just does not go away like that. I miss them
I'll definitely keep that in mind, Dowlrod.