MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-20-2008, 11:32 AM

Spanked for shoplifting M/M

This is for an age play spanking I would like to act out, in the story I am the son.

I was trying to walk out of the local K-Mart with some stolden merchandise, before I got to the exit a secuity guard stopped me and walked me into the managers office.

When I got there I noticed the store manager was a female she looked to be in her late 30's, she told me I had a choice she could either call the cops and have them pick me up or she would call my father. I gave her my dad's work number and she called him, she said I was caught shoplifting and she wanted him to come pick me up.

While we were waiting for him to come she asked me what my punishment would be, I told her I would probably be grounded for a few weeks. She asked if I was spanked, I told her that I used to be, but had not been spanked for over 5 years and that I was way too old to be spanked. She told me that I was lucky she was not my mom because if she was I would be going over her knee for a hard bare bottom spanking. After hearing that I got an erection thinking about her spanking me (I had never been spanked by a female)

After a little while my dad came in the office he looked really mad, he appologised to the manager as she told him exactly what happened. She also told him that I had a bad attitude and said if I was her son I would not be able to sit for a week. My dad looked at me and told her that I would be getting a hard spanking as soon as we got home. I could not believe what I just heard and turned a deep shade of red and I felt my eyes start to water. As we left I saw that the manager had a smile on her face, and I just looked down at the floor and we both knew that she just got me spanked.

On the short drive home I asked my dad if he was really going to spank me, and he told me he was and it was going to be worse than the last time, I was scared and silent after hearing that. I remembered my last spanking, I had to strip to my underwear and he gave me a OTK handspanking then, spanked me with a small paddle then had me bend over my bed for a session with his belt. I remembered how embarassed I was (all my spankings before that were either over clothes or pants lowered) and I remembered how much it hurt and I had no idea how it could be any worse. Then we pulled into the driveway.

We walked into the house and my little sister was in the living room with one of her friends watching TV, my dad told her he needed to have a talk with me about my behavior (our family code for spanking) and to go outside for a little while. Before they made it outside he told me to go to my room, strip to my underwear and wait for him, I turned red again knowing my sister and her friend knew I was getting a spanking. As I was walking to my room I heard my sisters friend (who had a crush on me) ask if we were still spanked, I heard my sister say that we had not been spanked in a while but it looks like it.

When I got to my room I sat on the end of the bed and asked myself why I did it, and I didn't really know why. I thought to myself I guess I deserve a spanking, and pulled off my shoes and socks. Then I noticed the shades were open on my window, so I closed them not wanting anyone to see what was going to happen. Then I pulled my shirt up and off, I paused slightly before unbuttoning my pants, as I pulled my pants down I remembered I was wearing tighty whities and they were a size small and left nothing to the imagination. I debated changing into my boxers but decided against it because he would probably want to spank me in them anyway, and I did not want to change underwear in front of him (I am really shy about nudity, I did not like changing/showering after gym). I sat on the end of my bed in my underwear wishing I never tried to shoplift from K-Mart.

After about 30 minets of waiting I heard the door open, my dad walked in carying a paddle and a belt. I got really scared and told him that I was to old to be spanked, he told me that as long as me and my sister deserved it we were going to be spanked. He told me he took the past half hour calming himself down and to listen very carefully, he asked me why I did it, I said I did not know. He asked me if I had ever done it before, and I said no, he told me I needed to be completely honest because if he found out I was lying I was going to get spanked again. He asked if I wanted to be spanked twice for the same thing, and I said no. He said then I am going to give you one more chance to come clean before we start, and he asked again, have you ever shoplifted before? And I replied yes, and he asked how many times? And I answered a few. He told me to stand up and get ready, and he sat down on the bed.

I stood up and was standing in front of him in my tight white underpants, I started to rub my bottom where my bare cheeks were sticking out the bottom. To my suprise he told me to take off my underwear, I said no, he explained that he talked to his mom (my grandma) his sister (my aunt) and the store manager and they all agreed I deserved it on the bare, I was so embarassed having all these people know that I was getting a spanking. He told me I did not have a choice, either I was taking them off or he was. I made one final plea, daddy no, I don't wanna, not on the bare, he got up and gave me a hard smack on my underwear covered bottom, and I cried OK, OK, Ill do it. And I slowly stuck my thumbs in my waistband and pulled them down and off.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Washey08

Spanked For Shoplifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko26us View Post
This is for an age play spanking I would like to act out, in the story I am the son.

I was trying to walk out of the local K-Mart with some stolden merchandise, before I got to the exit a secuity guard stopped me and walked me into the managers office.

When I got there I noticed the store manager was a female she looked to be in her late 30's, she told me I had a choice she could either call the cops and have them pick me up or she would call my father. I gave her my dad's work number and she called him, she said I was caught shoplifting and she wanted him to come pick me up.

While we were waiting for him to come she asked me what my punishment would be, I told her I would probably be grounded for a few weeks. She asked if I was spanked, I told her that I used to be, but had not been spanked for over 5 years and that I was way too old to be spanked. She told me that I was lucky she was not my mom because if she was I would be going over her knee for a hard bare bottom spanking. After hearing that I got an erection thinking about her spanking me (I had never been spanked by a female)

After a little while my dad came in the office he looked really mad, he appologised to the manager as she told him exactly what happened. She also told him that I had a bad attitude and said if I was her son I would not be able to sit for a week. My dad looked at me and told her that I would be getting a hard spanking as soon as we got home. I could not believe what I just heard and turned a deep shade of red and I felt my eyes start to water. As we left I saw that the manager had a smile on her face, and I just looked down at the floor and we both knew that she just got me spanked.

On the short drive home I asked my dad if he was really going to spank me, and he told me he was and it was going to be worse than the last time, I was scared and silent after hearing that. I remembered my last spanking, I had to strip to my underwear and he gave me a OTK handspanking then, spanked me with a small paddle then had me bend over my bed for a session with his belt. I remembered how embarassed I was (all my spankings before that were either over clothes or pants lowered) and I remembered how much it hurt and I had no idea how it could be any worse. Then we pulled into the driveway.

We walked into the house and my little sister was in the living room with one of her friends watching TV, my dad told her he needed to have a talk with me about my behavior (our family code for spanking) and to go outside for a little while. Before they made it outside he told me to go to my room, strip to my underwear and wait for him, I turned red again knowing my sister and her friend knew I was getting a spanking. As I was walking to my room I heard my sisters friend (who had a crush on me) ask if we were still spanked, I heard my sister say that we had not been spanked in a while but it looks like it.

When I got to my room I sat on the end of the bed and asked myself why I did it, and I didn't really know why. I thought to myself I guess I deserve a spanking, and pulled off my shoes and socks. Then I noticed the shades were open on my window, so I closed them not wanting anyone to see what was going to happen. Then I pulled my shirt up and off, I paused slightly before unbuttoning my pants, as I pulled my pants down I remembered I was wearing tighty whities and they were a size small and left nothing to the imagination. I debated changing into my boxers but decided against it because he would probably want to spank me in them anyway, and I did not want to change underwear in front of him (I am really shy about nudity, I did not like changing/showering after gym). I sat on the end of my bed in my underwear wishing I never tried to shoplift from K-Mart.

After about 30 minets of waiting I heard the door open, my dad walked in carying a paddle and a belt. I got really scared and told him that I was to old to be spanked, he told me that as long as me and my sister deserved it we were going to be spanked. He told me he took the past half hour calming himself down and to listen very carefully, he asked me why I did it, I said I did not know. He asked me if I had ever done it before, and I said no, he told me I needed to be completely honest because if he found out I was lying I was going to get spanked again. He asked if I wanted to be spanked twice for the same thing, and I said no. He said then I am going to give you one more chance to come clean before we start, and he asked again, have you ever shoplifted before? And I replied yes, and he asked how many times? And I answered a few. He told me to stand up and get ready, and he sat down on the bed.

I stood up and was standing in front of him in my tight white underpants, I started to rub my bottom where my bare cheeks were sticking out the bottom. To my suprise he told me to take off my underwear, I said no, he explained that he talked to his mom (my grandma) his sister (my aunt) and the store manager and they all agreed I deserved it on the bare, I was so embarassed having all these people know that I was getting a spanking. He told me I did not have a choice, either I was taking them off or he was. I made one final plea, daddy no, I don't wanna, not on the bare, he got up and gave me a hard smack on my underwear covered bottom, and I cried OK, OK, Ill do it. And I slowly stuck my thumbs in my waistband and pulled them down and off.
You stalled to long on pulling your pants down. I am a dad also and if my son shoplifted he would be getting a very hard bare bottom over my knee spanking. If I was your dad you would have gotton an extra hour over my knee for just saying daddy no I would have pulled them down myself. As a matter of fact I wish I was at your place right now, I woud pull your pants down and lay you across my knee for two hours spanking you.

Washey