MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-03-2007, 07:51 PM

Welcome cassygray and sapperphil..... cassy hopefully it will all turn out good for you. Can always bring him to parties...and teach him that way.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:08 PM

Welcome Cassy!

You are on the right track. One thing to remember is that as a new spanker he is paraniod that he will hurt you. That is not a bad thing!

I think Terry said it best - Patience and priase what he does do that you like! Positive re-enforcement.

One other avenue to try is find a spanking story that really fits what you would like to experience. Then share it with him and tell him you really like this story! That way he can read the story on his own and kinda digest it away from you and sorta come to the conclusion that you are throwing him a hint! Hopefully he takes the hint anyway! You know us guys can be kinda dense sometimes.

Sometimes that is easy than the face to face.

As for the pictures I think you will find that as you go along you tend to build up a tolerance for spanking. This tolerance builds at a different rate for everyone and some start with this really high tolerance etc. Others will have a bottom that marks or reddens alot more easily than others so it shows more. And some just love a good long hard and severe spanking! Like most things in life different strokes for different folks!~

You will find that everyone is accepted for what they like and not pushed into what they do not. And if you find yourself with or around people that do not then do yourself a favor and stay away.

Jut my $.02

Puck