MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-26-2007, 09:00 PM

Implement under the bed....

Moving is probably one of the biggest things to bring out the grumpy side of me. Yes I do have a grumpy side on occasion. Don't everyone go into shock at this statement. Well I am happy with the move in general, just not the process. You know what I'm talking about, you see boxes in your sleep after awhile. That is if you have accumulate as much stuff as I have in the past few years. Then there is the wanting to reach through the phone and smack the electric company, the phone company ect. Anyway, I promise I do have something to say about the implement under the bed.
I honestly thought I had hidden all the implements and packed them away. That's what I get for thinking.
Fortunately I was out of the room when it happened. I know here in the spanking world amongst the web, my spanking desires are no big secret. Among the vanilla world, well lets just say it would shock the hell out of the ones that know me. The movers were in my bedroom taking the bed apart and when they moved the mattress away...lo and behold there lies one of Tom's paddles. What's even funnier about that is the fact that the only reason it was under the bed was I had stashed it there quickly when a friend had come over unexpected just days after the All State party. I think his next project should be an implement stash box of some sort. Weary and frustrated , I see Tom come out the front door and he tells me that when he went upstairs the paddle was laying on top of the rubber maid container that was under my bed. I giggled and and wondered what they were thinking. The movers didn't say a word of course, and they were still just as friendly and cordial as ever...
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 03-26-2007, 10:11 PM

LOL Movers, doctors, garbagemen....some jobs, you've just seen it all after a while.

Just glad the move was successful and glad to see you back online.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
LOL Movers, doctors, garbagemen....some jobs, you've just seen it all after a while.

Just glad the move was successful and glad to see you back online.

Cops, firement, EMS, plumbers....yep, they've seen it all!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:13 AM

OMG I would have so just hid somewhere. Thanks for putting a mini tip in there though about a stash box of some sort
Old 03-27-2007, 12:56 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
well you know they arent a subscriber to amateur spankings or they would have wanted to you autograph it.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:46 AM

That was a neat little tale Amber (still chuckling). And you bottoms say we Tops are the forgetful ones I'm sure this has happened to all of us at some time before. Oh well, it does provide great support for the argument of having hairbrushes for toys.........they can be left out without arousing suspicions

Gary D.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:07 AM
rangerboy

Implements Under the Bed

Howdy All,

Anyone ever read "Plays Well With Others" by Allan Gurganus ? He tells a story about a gay friend who was in the hospital....the friend's parents were coming to visit and were going to stay in his apartment....he sends his bud to collect all of his hmmmm...."toys" (dildos) and get them out of the apartment before his partents get there.

The guy puts them in a shopping bag...its raining...the bag breaks on the subway and hundreds of dildos go rolling down the aisle....

rangerboy.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:39 PM

Glad the move went well except for one little glich. Know what its like to want to smack the utility company! They can be a real pain when your trying to get set up in a new place. Glad to see you more or less settled in and back online.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:51 PM

moving is definitely a drag. i hope the rest of the move goes well for you amber so you can kick back an relax soon.

had to have a medical proceedure after a weekend of spanking fun at a private party with some friends. i havta admit i was a bit on the embarassed side but i think this particular Dr was into some kinky stuff to. he didnt say anything but it was very noticable so i know he had to of seen. i couldnt look him or the nurse in the face after the proceedure was over i was so embarassed.. but like said before im sure ppl in every profession have seen it all especially Dr's.. there seems to be alot of kinky ppl in the medical field anyways so they probably come to expect it lol..

emily
Old 03-28-2007, 08:00 AM

When RG and I moved into the house we live in now, apparently the Canadian Prison Strap never made it into the LOCKED toy box. We didn't realize this cuz neither one of us came across it during the move.

RG's son was helping us move. As we were carrying boxes, furnitire, etc into the house, I went back to the bedroom and saw the prison strap lying on top of a box. Alarmed, I grabbed RG and whispered, "Did you bring that in??" He said, "No." and there was only one other person.....

It didn't help that his son was wheeling a dresser on the dolley and the top drawer opened up and there was a CB (Cracker Barrel Paddle), and a few leather slappers. He shut the drawere like he'd never even seen them.

To be honest, I don't think it's much of a secret to his kids, much as I think he likes to believe it is.

sarah