MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-26-2007, 02:19 AM
celina32

Smile stockings

First of all....this is my first posting here, so hello to everybody.

I live in a relationship with domestic disipline. My husband likes me to wear nice clothing, espescialy during punishment. For the moment stocking is verry important. Any other girls/couples have it the same way?

Love Celina
Old 01-26-2007, 08:19 AM

Welcome to the forum Celina !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-26-2007, 12:37 PM

I'm required to be fully naked.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:44 PM

That is a good first posting....I have often wondered the same thing but never mangaged to remember to ask hehe.

I have been curious myself for the exact opposite reason though --- the only thing required of me is to show up basically but the idea of required clothing and such intrigues me. I have heard of the fully nude to the special "uniform" .... i don't deal with either.

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:25 PM

I've always though stockings, garter belts and high heels are extremely sexy. And IMO they go very nicely with a spanking.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:53 PM

Special clothes of all types go well with spanking! I'm intrigued though, why he'd want you wearing something sexy for a punishment, which neither of you is supposed to particularly enjoy if it is to be effective (that is, something you do not want to repeat). Unless perhaps, the outfit is something you don't like to wear and is requested as a dominance technique or for humiliation, as part of the punishment.

As for stockings themselves, I don't care for them. They don't stay up, they make my legs all puffy around the tops of them, and I don't know where one actually acquires a garter belt. I don't think I've ever seen any in stores, but I wasn't necessarily looking, either. I have always wanted to know, how do you go about using the bathroom when wearing a garter belt with panties underneath? Do you have to just undo everything?

Last edited by Adelina; 01-26-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:35 AM

adelina, you can still pull the panties down far enough to use the bathroom when you're wearing a garter belt. also they are quite easy to find at lingerie stores and are generally much more comfortable than pantyhose, in my opinion.

i like wearing stockings but whether i wear them for a spanking really depends on my mood and the role i'm thinking i will play.

sometimes i feel more regressed when i am spanked, and when i think i will have that feeling i prefer the more juvenile look and feeling of cutesie cotton panties under a skirt but without stockings.

other times, when i am feeling more sexy and feminine, i like wearing the stockings. it is true that they way that they constrict can elicit a very submissive feeling.

it's hard to guess which will be the best and because of that i usually don't wear the stockings. even though i like them i always prefer bare legs.

persephone's submission
Old 01-27-2007, 08:28 PM

I happen to like wearing the whole garter belt, stocking and matching bra "uniform"....and of course the 'required' high heels.....I wear them whether I am going to be just "hanging out" around the house or if we are going out on the town, or just shopping. I find wearing this "uniform" keeps me in the submissive frame of mind and lends itself to some wonderful spanking sessions as well. Not to mention it seems to be the preferred garb for the top as well.....

As yes, VS, or fredricks has some very nice garter and stocking items....and during the warmer months, the stocking are much more comfortable than traditional nylons...
Old 01-27-2007, 10:00 PM

i dont have any specific clothing requirements He just likes for me to wear clothing that looks nice. Once in a while He may make a request that i wear a skirt or something. But mainly my requirements are He likes my finger an toenails to be manicured/pedicured & painted.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:52 PM

Giving a good spanking on pantyhose is a little different than on the bare. It is fun to spank, lift skirt, spank, remove pantyhose, spank, remove panties.