MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-16-2009, 01:42 AM

spanking question

spanking question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while my wife and i play spanking game , even with a real lite spanking she will have a bruised bottom for days , but i myself she cn take a wood padddle to my bottom and all happens is a real heavey red bottom is it common for someone not to bruise even after like 25 swats ?
Or is it something we doing wrong , ne idea of position or tech. we can try .
Old 10-26-2009, 03:46 AM

Well some people just simply bruise much easier than others. And it seems the two of you are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to that.
If you want to be bruised anyway there are a few things that you can try, but as my wife would be able to tell you, this can get very, very painful, so it's not necessarily suitable for you if you prefer something not so painful but sexy. Some of the things that work in bruising my wife's lovely bottom (she is also the type who doesn't bruise so easily):

- a hot bath before the session
- some body lotion spread on the cheeks before the swats
- a heavy and not so wide paddle or a big wooden spoon
- a piece of a very thick (1") v-belt (careful, my wife hates that one! So it's used only when she really wants to be punished, after bombing some exam or similar)
- a stretched out position like on your knees and elbows makes it much easier to bruise
- very hard strokes and/or very many strokes
- aiming for already sore parts and striking them repeatedly often does the trick

Well, you can probably tell just from reading the suggestions that all of this will really hurt! So I wouldn't recommend it for beginners or for anyone who likes sexual spanking sessions but without much pain.

To make it more bearable for the spankee the session should be drawn out, the swats given in overseeable sets 4 to 12 at a time (depending on preference and on how much the spankee can handle) and the spanker should caress the spankee inbetween the sets (making him or her horny, aside from being a lot of fun, also helps in making the spankee more able to take more punishment).

But be warned: if you are difficult to bruise, any attempt to bruise you anyway will cause considerable pain. At least in our experience we haven't found any way that causes some lasting bruises without a lot of pain.