MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Amber's Spanking Interview with The Spanking Couple

Hi all!
Just wanted to let everyone know that our favorite Texas spanking model, Amber has an update going up on The Spanking Couple this week on Saturday. We met up with Amber at The Shadow Lane party and she did an interview with me and a two minute hairbrush spanking. It is a very candid interview with an awesome model! Amber said this spanking was a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for her! Wow!

We hope you will check it out! Thanks Amber! You rock!

Veronica
Old 10-01-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
Hi all!
Just wanted to let everyone know that our favorite Texas spanking model, Amber has an update going up on The Spanking Couple this week on Saturday. We met up with Amber at The Shadow Lane party and she did an interview with me and a two minute hairbrush spanking. It is a very candid interview with an awesome model! Amber said this spanking was a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for her! Wow!

We hope you will check it out! Thanks Amber! You rock!

Veronica
Some smart spanko vid fan should watch this scene and then compare it with the initial interview scene Amber did with us (www.spankinginterviews.com). I wonder if the stories are the same. Hmmm...
Old 10-01-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Some smart spanko vid fan should watch this scene and then compare it with the initial interview scene Amber did with us (www.spankinginterviews.com). I wonder if the stories are the same. Hmmm...
First before I respond to Gary's observation, let me say that it was a pleasure to be interviewed by Veronica even though she did warm my bottom good with that hairbrush ! Thank you Veronica for the kind words. You are an awesome lady not to mention an excellent spanker !
Oh and Gary- she spanks harder than you seriously though, when I finally got up the courage to stick my toe into the spanking pool just to see if what I had been fantasizing about was all that I was hoping for-I never imagined that I would be diving into the deep end within a couple of months. I feel so lucky.
Truth be told if some one did take the time to compare the 2 interviews I can say that I still have the unmistakable Texas accent and I fidget I'm still just lil' ol' me.
http://www.sassypaddles.com