MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 01-13-2007, 09:08 PM

Sorority babes

Sorority Babes in the Slimball Bowlarama has my favorite scene. I have watched it over and over and don't get tired of it.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:00 AM

It's the only decent thing about the film. It's a classic scene. I just can't believe they used a sound track while the boys jockey for a better viewing position. But even THAT is heavenly.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:01 AM

BTW Welcome aboard twophones. Good to have you here. 800 members and growing.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:53 PM

It was a very realistic scene as far as these types of movies are concerned. The sound of the paddle impacting those panty-clad bottoms sounded very real. And I thought the girlish squeals and ouches were too. The girls were positioned very nicely over the back of the sofa. I also like the way it was pointed out that the pledge mistress, Babs, "enjoyed paddling girl's fannies."

However, as great as that scene was, it is not without some minor flaws. I thought the paddle was way too big and not shaped the way I think of a sorority paddle looking. And Babs swung it more like Barry Bonds going for 755 than a sorority sister initiating a couple of nervous pledges. The pledges, played by Michelle Bauer and Brinke Stevens, looked a little to old to be college coeds. And that sorority must have really had a bad reputation on campus for there to be only two pledges joining. That's just some things I might would have done differently.

But the biggest flaw was the following scene when they were in the shower, immediately after their paddlings, and their bottoms were unmarked! And it was quite disappointing after the next scene in which Babs tapped her palm with the paddle and said, "If they don't come back with the trophy, and if I have anything to do with it, they won't. There's going to be some painful punishment!" At that point, I thought for sure we were going to be treated to another paddling scene, but instead I sat through the rest of that horrible movie and wasted a couple of hours of my life that I'll never get back.

But the paddling scene was one of my all-time favorites. Being a huge fan of F/F spanking, this was right up my alley and I've also watched it numerous times.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
But the biggest flaw was the following scene when they were in the shower, immediately after their paddlings, and their bottoms were unmarked!
Is this that scene, by chance?

Old 01-14-2007, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Is this that scene, by chance?

Probably so, RG. Even after I signed it at Yahoo, I kept getting a message that the file was inaccessable, so I'm not sure. But the scene showed Taffy (Brinke Stevens) standing in a tub and rinsing off with a hand held shower nozzle. Lisa (Michelle Bauer) was standing at the mirror brushing her hair. The nerds had cracked the bathroom door and were watching them.

By my count those girls had just received 50 licks between them. Figuring 25 apiece, their bottoms would have been throughly marked. While I know they didn't really get paddled, IMO, a director who was paying attention to detail would have applied some rouge or some type of artifical coloring to those white fannies. That would have made the scene much more realistic!
Old 01-15-2007, 09:13 AM

if you get the unedit rated verison dvd or vhs you will see an unedit of the 2 girls paddling. you even will get an upclose look of the girls butt and with the paddle making contact with the butt..

then when the guys finally get inside house you see another close of the paddle making contact. what werid is just before they cut to boys snekaing into house she was paddling brinkie steven but when when goes back to room she paddling michelle bauer. each of them get one more swat. also when bab catch the boys peeking at the girl she give the guy on top of other guys a hard smack with paddle. to me it would been cool if she was seen paddling the guys for sneaking into thier house. but instead she make them along with the girls steal a thropy in some old bowling alley.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:24 PM

I always got the impression that Babs started with Lisa (Bauer), gave her 10 swats then moved over and gave Taffy (Stevens) her 10. Apparently after that she went back to Taffy and then switched back and forth from that point, giving a random number of licks to each pledge before moving back to the other one.

Another flaw that I noticed. When Babs hissed, "Assume the position," and they bent over the back of the sofa, they were spaced a few feet apart with Lisa on one end and Taffy on the other. But when the boys made it to the kitchen and were peeking through the door and it showed the girls from that vantage point, they were so closed to each other that their bodies were almost touching. I always assumed the director had to re-position them closer together to get them both in the picture from that camera angle.

The first time I ever saw this movie was in 1990 on the USA network's late movie. Of course, they showed the edited version but they had David DeCoteau (sp) on when they came back after commercials and he would comment on or tell an antedote about each scene. But sadly, I missed the segment where he commented on the paddling scene. And I always wondered what kind of remarks he made about it.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Sorority Babes Slimeball-o-rama Paddling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3SWml10ik
Old 03-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Publik

A classic scene and I almost have worn out my video tape of it. I remember catching it on cable one night and searching to find out when it would be on again so I could tape it.

I like the fact that it's several swats and they actually show the paddle making contact. I wonder if they used the actresses' real bottoms or stunt butts LOL. I also remember sister doing the paddling was practically licking her lips at the chance. For a vanilla movie not bad at all.

Funny though, I really don't remember the rest of the movie