MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-03-2008, 11:47 PM

Katie's suprise

Ok folks, I wrote this story a couple years ago, more as a lark than anything, as far as i know it has never happened, at least not at BU, I happened to mention it in the chat room and a couple folks expressed an interest in reading it so here it is..........enjoy

LadyZ: SMACK, SMACK, SMACK SMACK

lilbrat: OWW, MMMM, AAAHHH, OOHH

LadyZ: Are you ok dear? You seem a little....distant tonight.

Katie was a 22 year old college student who had had an inteest in spanking for as long as she could remember. She had just recently begun to explore this intrest online and was in a spanking chatroom that she had been coming to for the last 3 months.

lilbrat: Yes Ma'am i'm ok....i just.....feel like there should be something more.

LadyZ: What do you mean?

Katie had been searching and exploring online for nearly a year and was learing more about the scene and about herself, she had begun to wonder if she might be ready for some real life experience.

lilbrat: I mean I truely enjoy playing online, it's helped me to learn and explore and grow in my interests, but I think I want to try a real life spanking.

LadyZ: I understand. I recommend that you find a spanking group in your area. It is much safer than trying to find someone to arrainge a private meeting with. Where do you live? Maybe I can help you find a group.

Katie hadn't thought about a spanking group, the idea intregued her.

lilbrat: I live in Dallas Ma'am.

LadyZ: Your kidding! I live in Mesquite myself!

lilbrat: You do? no WAYYY!!

LadyZ: WAY..I can't believe we never realized that we live so close together

lilbrat: Do you belong to a spanking group Ma'am?

LadyZ: As a matter of fact i do, it's called Bottoms Up and as it happens we are having a party a week from Saturday night. Would you like to go?

Katie's heart started beating a little faster.

lilbrat: Yes Ma'am I think I would like that.

LadyZ: GREAT!! You will need to come to the munch at the Spring Creek BarBQ at 183 and beltline (this was back when the much was still AT the Spring Creek BarBQ) and fill out a registration form. It will give you a chance to meet some of the group in a vanilla, pressure free setting. It's the same Saturday at 6 PM.

Katie tried to swallow, realizing that her throat was suddenly very dry, and took a deep breath. .

lilbit: I will be there Ma'am.

LadyZ: EXCELLENT!!!! I can't WAIT to meet you.

lilbit: I'm lookin forward to meeting you too Ma'am.

The following week was the longest week that katie could remember. One moment she would be thinking to herself "I'm going to get spanked!!" and the nextmoment she would think "I can't do this, I'm not ready, maybe I shouldn't go." To say the least when the next Saturday finally arrived she was in quite a turmoil, both excited and scared.

She wasn't really sure she could actually go through with it even as she stood at her closet wondering what one wore to a spanking party, or as she drove to the resteraunt barely able to concentrate on her driving. She was only absolutely sure when she found herself standing in the serving line. She was so nervous she knew she wouldn't be able to eat anything so she just ordered a Dr.Pepper. Carrying her glass she looked around for a group of people who looked like they might be into spanking. She breathed a small sigh of relief when she noticed a sign on the door to the back room that said "Bottoms UP"

When Katie stepped hesitantly through the door she was greeted by a bright friendly face with a warm welcoming smile. "Hi my name is Hobbsey, welcome toBottoms UP." Hobbsey haded her a registration form and introduced her to some of the others in the group. "This is Paul and Lyn, and over there is Tom and dena and CC and Lizzie and that is Jack." Katie smiled and nodded then asked Hobbsey "do you know LadyZ?" Hobbsey replied "Oh yes, she's sitting at the table behindyou there." As katie turned she heard a sharp gasp, and then heard her glass shattering on the floor as she looked at LadyZ and said......
" MOM?!!!"
Old 06-03-2008, 11:52 PM

(Arianna is clapping for Jack!) I love it! hmmmm...spanking party huh?
Old 06-04-2008, 02:21 AM

Excellent story Jack! Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:31 PM

hehe.. had me going there Jack.. Gawd I would have freaked if I seen my mom at a spanking party! Great story.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:41 PM

Holy Cats, what a story. Extremely creative, and incorporating familiar faces for the payoff was brilliant. A+ effort.