MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-13-2012, 07:31 AM

new

My name is Anne and I am from germany. For a couple of years I had forgotten that I had been spanked in my teens, now stumbling upon some spanking video stuff I recalled. But not all, just a bit. So I am here to get it back all, would be glad if people would write me for chatting and exchanging emails to bring back what I lost.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:24 PM

Hello, Anne and welcome. I'm American,raised on a farm in the Midwest, and was spanked between about the ages of 4 and....well, NOW (I'm 39).

The earliest years I was spanked as punishment by my grandmother, who raised me. However, I also got involved at an early age in playing "house" or "family" with my cousins, a boy and two girls. He was oldest, so he made the rules, and we girls got the spankings!

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. He never spanked me very hard, although he often did it on my bare bottom, and I came to view it as attention and affection from him, something I was otherwise starved for. We had a play-spanking relationship until I was fifteen. This was my "imprinting!" As a teenager I soon morphed into the role of erotic, M/f submissive, which I continue to this day.

You may email me at trishb7463@aol.com if you wish. It has always been a cathartic to me to dredge up these memories from childhood and to hear those of others. You would be unique in this regard (to me at least) in that you are European.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:22 AM

Hello there. I have been spanked pretty much my whole life, teens included. I think the first time was around 3-4. Both parents did it in the early years but my father left when I was 5. After that he didnt really play a role.My mother did it after that til I was 19 and moved out. I have a few people who I spank sometimes. On the recieving end its usually my sister these days.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
My name is Anne and I am from germany. For a couple of years I had forgotten that I had been spanked in my teens, now stumbling upon some spanking video stuff I recalled. But not all, just a bit. So I am here to get it back all, would be glad if people would write me for chatting and exchanging emails to bring back what I lost.
Kommt die Erinnerung schon zurück?
(Is memory coming back yet?)
Old 03-21-2013, 11:27 AM

Your request

Hi Anna.
I\'m a 58year old man, grew up in an era when everyone got spanked and spent part of my teens in West Germany. I\'d be more than happy to help you explore your memories and/or interest in spanking. We can do that simply by messaging each other on this site, email each other and/or arrange a date and time that we will both visit the chat room on this site. If you think you would like to discuss/explore the matter with me please message me with the details of your memories, your age now and how old you were at the time. Or suggest some dates and times for us to chat in the chat room. Also let me know if you would rather communicate directly by email; leaving your email address if you would. I\'m happy with whatever option you prefer.

Alexsakanda