MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-13-2013, 07:02 AM

Trying out new tools

Not too long ago I decided to make good use of all the old cables I had in various drawers and on various shelves. I turned them into makeshift straps.
The work was fun and the anticipation of using the new tools was envigorating.
It did not take long for my sweetheart to give me an opportunity to use them either.
Usually she called me on my cell once during her break.
On this day she didn\'t.
This of course by itself is no spanking offense, even in our household. It does occasionally happen that she has no opportunity to call from her workplace.
So I come home after work (I\'m usually the one coming home the earliest) and start preparing dinner.
Her usual time of arrival came and went. Also not too unusual, so I wait for the \"alternative time\". This too comes and goes and my sweetheart is no-where to be seen. I start to worry a little. Not that I do not trust her or her ability to keep herself save. But we are living in a big city and she does use public transportation.
So eventually I call her.
She answers almost right away (relief).
I tell her I was worried and asked her why she didn\'t call when she was late... especially after I also didn\'t get her call during her break. I was not really peefed with her, but I was a bit annoyed when it turned out she had volunteered to help out a bit longer because there was a lot of customers. Well, noting wrong with that either, but...
\"Why didn\'t you call me? At the latest you could\'ve called when you left? I was worried about you.\"
Coming home she appologized profusely, and fully expected to get it this evening. She actually thought I would be a lot angrier than I really was. Well nothing wrong with the spankee knowing she did wrong... makes it much easier to get her to cooperate with her punishment (not that a little struggle isn\'t very erotic as well).
I wasn\'t as angry as she feared, but this evening did see her turned over my lap, her sexy bare bottom ready to receive the lashes. And in the end she still got more than she was comfortable with. I play tested my new toys on her bottom and the back of her thighs. The thin braided cable turned out to be much more effective than I had anticipated for.
\"It felt like you were tearing off my skin,\" she admitted to me after. And the best part was, except for some light, skin deep bruising, she was unharmed, even though she did not believe this until she could inspect the damage. So I had made myself a mean little toy, suitable for painful lessons but not too damaging to the body... excellent (wriggle fingers like Mr. Burns)!
After a few welcome rubs, she was told to lie on her belly on the bed, so that I can still whip her while putting in some proper swing. She looked shocked, but wisely did not complain (I have trained her well by now), only after the punishment did she whine that she would have thought (and hoped) the over the knee part would also have been enough.
It became somewhat more difficult to force her to take the rest of her whipping. It had deffinitely gotten to the point where she was no longer comfortable with the pain she felt and she had to be reminded repeatedly that she is to stay in position until I\'m done. She very rarely cries during a spanking, but her squeals and her attempts to force an end by moving out of position did tell me that she was getting the lesson and started to understand it.
Eventually I was satisfied. I caressed her gently. In spite of having hoped for an end much earlier, my sweetheart did know that it could have been a lot worse for her. Carefully she inquired, \"That was it? You are not angry with me anymore?\"
I told her that was it. She thanked me for her punishment as is expected of her. But then also thanked me for \"going easy\" on her, which was rather unexpected especially considering her squeals and squirming.
\"You thought I went easy on you? Were you just pretending?\"
\"No, it really hurt, much more than I expected from seeing your new toys.\" (and she told me about how she felt like I was tearing off her skin)
\"But I thought you were really angry with me and would pipe* me. I\'m glad that this was all it took to calm you down.\"

*The pipe is a bit of a misnomer for another makeshift spanking toy, albeit made by someone else. It is a whip made of a about 1 1/2 to 2 ft. piece of a thick (maybe an inch? I haven\'t actually measured it) convayer belt. Only the handle is actually made of a piece of aluminum pipe. The pipe is the one spanking toy we have that she RALLY dreads. It is rarely used, I can be nice... sometimes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tools.jpg
Views:	986
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	783   Click image for larger version

Name:	results.jpg
Views:	1019
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	784