MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-01-2008, 10:43 AM

First attempt at a story...don't be too harsh...lol

Waking up to the warm ray of sun pouring in on my face, a cool breeze gently blowing in my bedroom window carrying with it just a hint of honeysuckle, the geese coming in for a landing in the pond across the street, and not having to wake up to the dreaded blaring of the alarm clock, in my mind, confirmed a wonderful start to a great day. How could a Saturday that started out with so much potential end in disaster? Here I am standing in a familiar position facing a wall, bare below the waist, and holding my favorite hairbrush that should still be in that secret hiding place that I was sure would never be discovered.

“Arianna, we must all suffer from one of two pains - the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons." It is ironic that I am remembering those words my father spoke to me as a child at this very moment. I now have a clearer understanding of the point he was trying to make that day so many years ago.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching from the hall, knowing my husband and my fate were about to enter the quiet surroundings of my room. It didn’t take long to hear the dreaded turn of the doorknob and his footsteps just a few feet away. His deep, calm voice broke the silence in a matter of seconds. “Arianna, turn around and look at me.” He was sitting on the edge of the bed that we had so much fun shopping for. We knew this was the one we wanted the minute we saw it – the California King with the twenty-inch pillow top. The headboard was elegant, with a warm organic flow. The intricate castings and the dramatically sweeping lines combine to create a sense of graceful artistry. As I turned around and faced him, it was plain by the look on his face that there was no hope in trying to explain myself out of this spanking.

“Tell me why we are here instead of enjoying our day at the lake like we planned.” Biting my lower lip, I struggled for just the right words. “Now,” he said in that all familiar, commanding tone. I could feel my eyes welling with tears. “I didn’t mean to.” I blurted out as if my words had a mind of their own. Seeing the frustration of his face, I quickly relayed the steps that lead to my undoing without further excuses, knowing excuses didn’t alter his responsibility anyway.

“I was suppose to go to the grocery store for a few things and have the picnic basket packed and ready by the time you arrived home and instead I logged into chat.” Adding quickly, “I really didn’t think I was chatting for more than just a few minutes. Cici, Ami and Angel were online and I really just wanted to say hello and just chat for a minutes and we were having so much fun. I guess I didn’t realize so much time had passed.” I stopped there, knowing the excuses were a waste of breath.

Motioning for me to come to him, “We agreed this morning we were not going to get on the computer because there wasn’t enough time. You obviously didn’t take our conversation seriously.”

Walking over to Gary, I could do nothing but nod in agreement. I had not lived up to my end of the bargain. He reached out and took my hand, guiding me to his right side, placing me over his lap, adjusting my position so that my bottom was over his right leg, and elevated to the proper height. My upper body lay across the bed, the hairbrush still in my hand. Without hesitating, raised his hand at shoulder level and landed the first slap on the lower right cheek…SPANK..the next two in the same spot…..SPANK...SPANK.

Even though I always know what to expect, the first swats always surprise me. While clenching my hand on the brush for some sort of support, he moves to the lower left cheek, increasing the strength behind the swats…SPANK!..SPANK!...SPANK!

“Owwww, pleassee!” struggling to keep my composure.

“When we agree to do something or not to do something you WILL live up to the agreement! I…SPANK…don’t want…SPANK…SPANK…to hear…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK…any excuses or you WILL…SPANK..SPANK..SPANK…SPANK (alternating of each cheek)…find yourself in…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK…SPANK
THIS position every time. Do…SPANK…SPANK…you understand?”

“YES SIR!...I’m SORRY!” reaching back with my right hand to protect myself, he takes my arm and holds it firmly against my back without a pause in his delivery while my legs are dancing on the their own. The spanking continues for another minute when I hear “Arianna, hand me the hairbrush.” Not wanting to give him any reason to add to my punishment, I reached back and handed him my beautiful, wooden brush that until now, considered a prized possession. It’s not often that I indulge in such a costly item for myself, but I just loved it the moment I laid eyes on it!

I felt him take the brush from my hand and knew it was just a matter of seconds until my hairbrush would turn against me with the help of a strong, male hand. I couldn’t bare to look, even out of the corner of my eye. I braced myself by wrapping my hands in the comforter and didn’t have long to wait until the first smack landed in the middle of my left cheek…CRACK!...then next several followed with equal force over my entire bottom, alternating cheeks and upper thighs…the pain was not something I will soon forget.

“NOOOOO! PLEASE STOPPP! I’m SORRY…I’m sorrrrryyyyyyy! (sobbing now…not holding back the tears)

“I hope…CRACK!..CRACK!...you to remember this….CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...the next time we have an…CRACK!..CRACK!...CRACK!...agreement.

"I WILL...I Prommmmisssee, PLEASSSEEE!! (sobbing uncontrollably)

As fast as it began, the spanking stopped, but the fire lingered. Gary helped me up and carefully sat me down and enveloped me in those strong, loving arms. Snuggling deeper into his embrace, I found comfort and safety.

“Shhh..it’s okay now and you are forgiven (rubbing my back and deepening the embrace) and will always be my love and reason for living now and always. I look up at his beautiful brown eyes and warm smile as Gary gently wipes away the remaining tears. Slowly our faces move closer to each other, both pair of eyes slowly closing….well, that’s another story…lol
Old 06-01-2008, 10:49 AM

Talking wow

that story reminds me of something....but I cant remember what...lol
gary
Old 06-01-2008, 10:57 AM

Arianna, don't give into the hiding spot of the hairbrush! LOL.......excellent story by the way
Old 06-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Ami

fantastic

Fantastic story Arianna, although I must agree with cici, never ever disclose the hair brush hiding place!!!!!!!

I have some fantastic ideas if you need a new hiding place............
Old 06-01-2008, 01:06 PM

this is a great story, do not give up the hiding spot! we do have great chats!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:49 AM

Smile

Fantastic story - well done

Jess
Old 06-03-2008, 05:32 AM
bitnaughty

Thumbs up wow arianna

arianna what a great story so should post more stories like that
Old 06-03-2008, 07:10 AM

Thank you...

Thanks for the complements. Next time, I am going to take more time. I started out that way, then rushed through. I should have stopped and come back to it when I had more time to do it right. I have started a new story, but will post it when it is truly finished. Thanks again.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:11 PM

And you thought you could not write well!

WOW ! Arianna

What a great story and its your first you say ! lol woman you can write ! thanks for sharing this with the rest of us , but of corse you know, now we all know you can write so ..... more please .. Much More !

Thanks again Arianna
~dena