MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-17-2007, 12:13 AM

Ditto here. No matter how noisy it was in that classroom, when a kid was taken outside for a paddling, every other kid in the room just got quiet and listened for the swats. It told me I wasn't alone, that there were others like me.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Ditto here. No matter how noisy it was in that classroom, when a kid was taken outside for a paddling, every other kid in the room just got quiet and listened for the swats. It told me I wasn't alone, that there were others like me.
When I was in 4th grade I recall one paddling that happened at recess. I saw a gathering around the 3rd grade room door and asked what was going on, and was told that the principal was going to paddle a boy, and had gone to get a paddle. Sure enough, in another minute or so he reappeared and proceeded into the room. The crowd of kids silently but quickly parted as the came through and by, and then immediately closed back in, covering up the doorway (but not breaking the barrier). The principal made this boy bend over the top of one of the student desks at the front of row, and gave him a few licks. Since I was a late arriver, I couldn't actually see very well because of all of those in front of me.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:31 AM

Always an interesting topic! I was never spanked as a child, except one time when my mother smacked my leg one time. I also remember her smacking my brother's leg three times. And she threatened me several of times, once with a hairbrush, once with a switch, once "in front of everyone." But she didn't believe in it and neither did my father.

Once I got in trouble in highschool. I always wonder if I avoided the paddle b/c my parents told them not to spank me. I wondered if my dad would finally take his belt to me, but of course he didn't.

I have been obsessed with spanking since my earliest memories at age 3. My interests are almost identical to those of a friend of mine who was severely spanked at home. I tend to think it's hardwired somehow.

I also want to mention that I turned out "just fine." I'm hard-working, thoughtful, self-disciplined, responsible, successful, etc.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:16 PM

I thought this thread was rather interesting. I have been spanked as a child by my mother, only mine were of the abuse type. I guess in growing up I've always been the submissive sort. I've always been curious about power exchange.. spankings of a more gentle nature..that sort of thing. I used to smart off to my friends to get them to just give a swift pop on the behind. I remember my 16th birthday and got held down for birthday spankings. I never giggled so hard in my life. I do remember a time in school that I knew I deserved one (for cheating on a test) but managed to cry my way out of a spanking in Junior High. Whew!
It was kinda cool to hear the boys in High school get it though. I was in Agriculture class and if the teacher caught the boys dipping snuff in class they would be taken out in the shop class and given a couple of swats with a holey paddle. All of us would be listening at the door and run like crazy to get back to our seats when we heard them coming back. Getting spanked now as an adult seems to play a different role, it's like a way of dealing with stress and letting the hair down with the play. As for discipline and sort, it helps keep the mind on track without having to do something drastic or ending up in jail. I guess that's my intake on spanking and how it affects me. I personally think it is a good thing with the right person that cares and to have great trust in them not to harm you phyically or mentally.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:17 PM

I know this is an old thread, but i have been reading the archives. And no thread is dead if you have a new member! :-)
I have always wondered if I got turned on to spanking when I was 15 and spanked by my dad. This had not happened for a very long time (getting spanked). And I recall that it was somehow different, and though I didn't like it at the time, I was somehow turned on by it. It might have been my age, I don't know. I was also turned on afterwards, which I didn't recall before. So in my case, I don't think I was hard wired in some way.

--liz
Old 06-12-2007, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily View Post
i was spanked growing up. Not as often as i shoulda been my parents always tell me lol.. But i honestly cant say that it sparked my interest in spanking. ive always had a submissive nature and had a kink for it. i can tell you tho the first time i knew that there was something about spanking that sparked my interest was when i was in kinergarten. Okay i'll explain.

In kindergarten another studen (a boy) and i were taken to the office during recess because we both had graffiti'd our chairs w/ artwork an signed our names to it. Anyways i remember standing in the lobby area of the office while our teacher took the boy student in before me. i had this warm tingly feeling all over me an couldnt stop grinning. im sure the office staff musta thought i was loony or something. Or maybe it was just the brat in me getting a good laugh at the expense of tha poor little boy that got spanked before me. Anyways after he came out he had tears trickling down his face. i felt a little sorry for him for just a moment but as he passed an went out the door back to the classroom it quickly faded an i had the grin on my face again. i almost didnt hear the teacher telling me it was my turn i was off in my own world thinking about how fun it woulda been to see the other student getting spanked. Anywho, i dunno if my teacher was just a weak spanker or felt sorry for me but the 3 swats i recieved didnt hurt enough to make me cry.. The sensations from the swats just kinda mixed w/ the already warm tingly feeling i had already hehe!! or maybe that boy was justa wuss..
ohh yes! i know all about school spankings, the sound of paddles and butts coming together the fear of just looking at that big wooden paddle know what it could do to our tender butts.