MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-10-2007, 06:58 PM

Well some consider the brain to be our largest sexual organ.

To me the verbal part along with the harshness of the punishment combine for an overall experience. Both mind and body.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:23 PM

Capsizin cream

Punishment is capsizine cream. It's the only thing that I strictly reserve for that. It's WICKED!!!

Kaylex
Old 05-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Phil01

For myself I have a wooden hairbrush. My partner hates it enough that usually just letting her see it is enough to make her behave. So I consider that a very effective punishment implement.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:01 PM

I agree with several of the members of this post.

Especially Puck and Kaylex.

Capsasin is wicked horrible and I never want to feel it on my backside again. EVER.

And my punishment goes strictly along with the word that accompany implements. I would rather take a harsh spanking then to hear that I've 'disappointed' someone or 'let the down'

However, I find that some Top's use the phrase way to easily. I understand that each and every time that you disobey you are 'disappointing' him a little and he should make that disappointment know to you by letting a hand fall on you backside. But to actually pull that card is for serious infractions... at least in my book.

Because the point of a punishment/discipline is not to mentally hurt that person. (Possibly physically.. especially since we talk about spanking!) But telling someone that they're disappointed in them to much can lead to low self esteem and heartache. If a Bottom feels as if they are not making their top be proud of them at all... things fall apart.

But words are a very, very big reminded that you've done something wrong and you're about to pay the concequences.

As for implements, I agree with Jersey. I hold the belt in a very high place for that.

There is not an implement that can get me to behave quicker.

A lot of people have hairbrushes... I have yet to get one, and I'm sure once I establish a relationship I will have my 'bad girl' hairbrush... or... one day I want it to be "Emmy's Hairbrush."

You know. The guy says... "Emmy go bring me YOUR hairbrush."

Well.. That's all she wrote on this one guys.

(Maybe I'm just trying to post... *ish one post away from Senior Memeber*)