MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-17-2007, 08:11 PM

Who's the Boss? The question is answered part 4

Angela placed one hand firmly at her mother's waist and used the other to grasp the hem of Mona's short skirt and began sliding it up the squirming older woman's shapely legs!
"Oh!" Mona cried and threw her arm back to prevent Angela from going further.
Angela calmly took Mona's wrist and held it firmly at her trim waist. While her mother continued her wiggling and struggling, Angela continued lifting Mona's snug, black mini skirt up her stockinged thighs! Then up and over her bottom....To the her waist.
Tony's erection throbbed in his tight jeans. His breathing grew shallow.
"Angela!...You stop this right now!" Mona insisted.
Without a word. Angela hooked her fingers inside the waistband of Mona's snug, black lace french bikini panties, and tugged them down over her round, creamy white, pudgy bottom cheeks and down her legs to the hollow of her knees.
Mona kicked her legs, her plump ivory cheeks jiggled in response!
At the sight of Mona's shapely, naked bottom, Tony put the palm of his hand against his throbbing erection and closed his eyes for a split second.
"Ohhhh!" He breathed quietly. His legs began to tremble. He leaned his head against the door and looked back through the peephole again, just in time to watch Angela place one long, slender leg over both of Mona's., just at the knees! He started in open-mouthed amazement at the sight of the tightly stretched domes of Mona's chubby bottom, perfectly arched and ready...For Angela's discipline!
"Angela..Let go of me!" Mona ordered as she tried in vain to wiggle herself free from her daughter's tight-legged grasp!
Angela clapped the brush down hard onto Mona's bare bottom.
"Owwww!....Ohhhh! Angela. Mona cried.
Tony winced and clenched his own cheeks in response to the first spank of the hairbrush.
WHACK! Angela looked at the imprint of the brush in the middle of Mona's now pink bottom. She raised the brush again and smacked the rosy cheek over and over again!
"Owwww! Noooo! Owwwww!...Stop it!" Mona demanded, squealing as tried to squirm away from the firery spanks.
Ignoring her mother's outburst, Angela smacked the cheek again harder, allowing the full sting of it to wane before slapping it again!
Tony jumped at the force of the spank he saw clapped against Mona's tender flesh. Her bottom barely jiggled now that it was stretched so tightly over Angela's lap. It was fully arched though, and Tony wished he could change the angle of his view so that he could see the charms hidden between Mona's pale, supple thighs!
"Ow!...Ouch!" Mona's body jumped with every swat, her cheeks clenching before each strike landed.
Satisfied with the bright red the cheek had turned, Angela began spanking the other cheek. She brought the brush straight down over and over and watched and angry patch oif cherry red form on Mona's chubby cheeks!
"Owww! Stop it! Angela...Do you hear me?"...Stop it!" Mona insisted. " You're hurting...Meee!
Tony pressed his hand against his erection again. He held his breath for as long as he could, while he watched Angela spank Mona with that hard, heavy hairbrush.
Angela tried some sideways smacks against the tender flesh at the top of Mona's thighs, smacking one side several times before moving to the other and spanking it too. The chubs jumped forward, then lay back down. Moving that way, Mona's bottom reminded Angela of a water bed she once slept on. It undulated beneath her with every movement of her body, but still felt firm! There was a solid wave with every hot clap of the brush before it stilled.
SPANK! "Owwww!"
"Oh, please stop!...I beg you!, You're hurting me...so badly!...I can't stand it.....Ohhhh! it hurts so much!" Mona cried.
Oh no, don't stop! Tony silently begged.
Worse tham the bite of the spanking was the utter humilation she felt at being naked over the lap of her own daughter. Her legs restrained. her bottom bared and arched high as though she was offering Angela a gift! A spankable present!
"Your pleas won't work mother...I've heard you scheme. Obviously you haven't learned anything yet. So I'll have to get serious here and really spank you now!
"Noooo!" Mona shouted, angry that her ploy hadn't worked. She wiggled her bottom as much as she could against Angela's strong legs.
WHACK! Came Angela's response!
Tony found himself wiggling his own bottom, soundlessly urging Mona to continue her resistance.
Mona struggled, bucking her bottom until she managed to get one of her legs loose!
"Uhh!" Tony gasped and clapped his hand over his mouth.
"Oh no you don't mother. Tonight I'am the parent...and you are going to submit to me!" Angela declared. She quickly brought her petite mother under control and wrapped her lengthly legs around her again! Once in position, Angela raised the hairbrush high and smacked it down across Mona's tightly stretched, cherry red bottom cheeks.
"Ohhhh! No! Oh! please, Angela...I beg you,...Please don't do that!" Mona shrieked.
Ohhh! Ouch! Tony grimaced and silently cried. Mona's bottom was tautly stretched and her cheeks deeply red!
CRACK! WHACK! SMACK! The hairbrush rose and fell briskly and flat hard across Mona's blazing buttocks!
"Owwwww! Mona howled at the burning prickles of heat that traveled up her chubby bottom. Angela...Please!" Mona begged...."I'am sorryyyy!" She wailed, her body at last slumping across her daughter's thighs. "I know I let you down!" She sobbed. "I'll type the notes...tonight....I promise!" Mona vowed. "Please, no more, Angela!"
Tony exhaled, only then realizing her had been holding his breath again. His body sagged against the door. His heart as well as his erection pounded!
"All right mother." Angela agreed, hearing real contrition in her mother's voice. "That's enough for tonight. ...But if you ever do that to me again,.....She began to threaten.
"No!..No I promise, I never will again!" Mona swore!
Having decided that her mother had learned her lesson, had submitted to her authority, Angela put down the hairbrush and released her.
Mona stood up, slowly and stiffly. Her bare and crimson bottom on vivid display!
Tony stopped breathing again. His eyes popped at the sight of that magnificent plump and ruby bottom pouting at him. Mona then turned around, her back to Angela , her naked front to Tony, her panties now at her ankles!
"Oh my poor bottom, Angela...You spanked me so hard!" Mona whined.
"I know mother!" Angela said sympathetically, patting Mona's burning backside. "But you know you deserved it!" She firmly resolved.
Mona put her hands behind her and Tony could see her rubbing her hot, bare cheeks. He picked up the cover to the peephole, reluctant, but ready to replace it when he looked at Mona one last time. She was looking straight back at him. Tony's mouth fell opoen and his heart began to pound again! What would Angela do to him if she caught him looking? He stood perfectly still, frozen to the spot. Mona looked back at Tony, then smiled and winked.
Tony smile back, quickly replaced the plug and quietly raced down the stairs. He took a quick look back just as he opened the kitchen door. Angela and Mona were silhouetted on the shade. and they were hugging!
"Maybe I should have let Angela catch me!" Tony whispered into the night air. Well, he thought as he watched mother and daughter hug. Now that I know "Who's The Boss!", Maybe it won't be long before I get a turn over those long legs? "But not tonight" he decided and raced through the house and up the stairs to the comfort of his bed!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:22 PM

hello....

I enjoyed reading this!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calif_sweetheart1961 View Post
I enjoyed reading this!
Thank you Sweetheart, much appreciated! I do enjoy sitcom spanking stories, as you can tell.