MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 10-21-2007, 04:25 PM

TSC update, 10/20/07 Betty & Kailee

Well the folks at TSC promised us some great models and they have delivered.

First off one of my favorite types of video they do are their "Spanking Interviews". Hold on tight because Ms. Betty is back in action. Certainly one of the most easily recognizable spanking models with her gorgeous classic Pin-Up girl looks she's showing off her finely toned body in a session with Ms. Veronica. Simply put I always she was gorgeous before but her cabaret/ vaudville/ dance and trapeze act has left her so trim and toned that I was, and am amazed! This Lady is HOT!

The interview catches us up on what Betty has been doing for the last year and about her thoughts on spanking.

Her first spanking in a year is done OTK with Veronica and is two, one minute sessions, one over her always love panties and on her firm round bare bottom. Ms. Veronica leaves her red cheeked. With the promise of more to come I am eagerly anticipating her next session!

The newest video features the ever spankable Kailee. Unfortunately there are mo pictures but beleave me this is a great video. Kailee is feeling guilty and comes to Ms. Veronica for help in resolving them. After a little mentoring Ms V helps resolve her guilt with a leather paddle across Kailees' bare ass cheeks. The end result is a lovely bottom for any spankophile who like red cheeks. This is one of my favorite Kailee videos so far.

][/B]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bettyinterview31.jpg
Views:	2063
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	45  
Old 10-22-2007, 05:48 AM

This has got be one of the best pictures of Betty ever!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:18 PM

If you like that one, wait until you see what is coming! Betty has a new update coming up on Saturday that is smokin' hot!! Dr. D spanks her very hard with the wooden ruler while Veronica lectures her and witnesses the spanking. Her bum is VERY red and marked up by the end! YOWZA, she is so hot!

Cheers!
Veronica