MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-20-2006, 06:47 PM

Let's Get to the Bottom!

In another thread BV spurred an idea for a new thread.

For both Tops and bottoms, what condition do you prefer that the bottom of the bottom come to when spanking? No color, barely pink, reddened, really reddened, shiny red, light bruising, heavy bruising, raised welts (as with a cane or switch), broken skin?

Secondary question: over what portion of the bottom, or elsewhere, do you prefer this visible indication to appear (and, one would assume, the sting to be felt)? How far up, how far down, including how far down the legs, if that is your preference, how far to the side and around the hips?

Please don't limit yourself to my descriptions. I'm just trying to give a feel for the question to get the discussion going. Use whatever words and descriptions are meaningful for you.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:07 PM

Feeling: I prefer to feel tenderness for several days (and usually do) right where I sit.

Sometimes I feel an ache in my muslces, tho, if we've played especially hard, especially with the prison strap. It's a deeper pain (not necessarily a bad one), and can last for up to a week.

One of the frustrating things about my bottom is that we can play and play and play - and it looks like it will bruise and then redness fades within an hour. RG loves this, cuz he thinks it means he can go at it again. But the truth is, and what ultimately frustrates me, is that the residual sting/pain is still present but no visible sign of it.

On rare occasion I will bruise. I bruised really badly once from the Vermont Bathbrush (black bruises too). The switch also left some marks on me that literally lasted for months. While it's not something I want to try and achieve, marks do kinda give me a feeling of pride-- kinda like a "look what I took!". Being that we have some pretty hard sessions (over 1000 strokes on a few occasions with the prison strap and school paddle combo) and I rarely take away any visible sign of how hard of a spanking I took, when I do have marks, I feel quite proud of them.

(I'm a sicko, so sue me )

sarah
Old 12-20-2006, 10:23 PM

Deep crimson.

When caning, uniform stripes in a nice pattern.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:38 PM

i like to be dark pink to dark red, somewhere in there, and mostly just in the sit spot. maybe on the tops of the thighs but don't quote me on that! the one time that i tried a switch i had little stripes that were red and later turned into little stripes of bruises. i don't like the look of bruises generally but those were kind of cool.

usually my redness fades pretty fast too and everything heals pretty quickly. no matter how awful it feels for the first 24 hours any pain is usually completely gone, or almost gone, within 3 days.

seeing as i've only been really severely spanked once, with two close runners-up, i'm curious about whether it will always be this way or if i actually COULD be spanked hard enough to feel it for longer.

persephone's submission
Old 12-21-2006, 11:32 PM

Why, persephone! What a delight to see you here. I think the quality level of the site just bumped up at least a couple of notches.

Please welcome persephone, group. They don't come any better!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:08 AM

Welcome aboard persephone. Glad to have you here. Hope to see more of your posts soon.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:36 AM

I like to spank to the point where there is a shade of bright pink evenly distributed across the lower two thirds of both cheeks, including that sensitive area where thighs meet buttocks. I am not much for spanking or marking the legs or upper thighs below that point. Its just my opinion that bottoms, not legs, were made to be spanked. I also do not spank very high up on the bottom and try to stay away from the lower back.

Another point that I think should be taken into consideration in regards to marking a woman's bare bottom (with whatever instrument) is the lady's age. Younger women and girls tend to be able to take a more severe spanking and have the ability to heal much quicker. Older lady's are much more susceptible to severe bruising that takes much longer to heal. In general, they just cannot take as much as their younger counterparts.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post

Another point that I think should be taken into consideration in regards to marking a woman's bare bottom (with whatever instrument) is the lady's age. Younger women and girls tend to be able to take a more severe spanking and have the ability to heal much quicker. Older lady's are much more susceptible to severe bruising that takes much longer to heal. In general, they just cannot take as much as their younger counterparts.
You know, I think it's a bit funny you said that, because just yesterday I was hearing from another Dom about how you need to take it more careful with the younger girls, because most spankers don't realize that certain deep impact implements are doing damage to the deeper tissues, which can lead to problems latter in life. I'm assuming by "problems" he meant some sort of visible marring.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:10 PM

RG, you are a flatterer. but many thanks to you and black velvet for the welcome.

i'm glad you pointed me here, i'm enjoying it very much.

persephone's submission
Old 12-22-2006, 06:13 PM

i like to hand the bottom about to be topped two vicodin 10's and say bend over.....and then just have at it for hours upon end......just kidding.

i myself enjoy seeing the after effects of my handy work. any shade of red is a must for me. obviously different implements will have different effects. long term relationships are good because both know each others limits, wants and needs extremely well.

for me i am ok with bruising, welts etc.... if it is an erotic/sexual spanking i try to make it erotic. however if it is for punishment then i think the spanking should be felt and remembered for a couple days. after all spankings are administered for a reason and to hopefully (not always accomplished) correct the preceding behavior that resulted in the discipline. this is the biggest give and take relationship anyone can ever have. anyway just my two cents

Vice