MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-22-2008, 10:25 PM

Exclamation Intro and my story

This is my first post except for a couple of comments on photos. I am located in central Mo. My involvement in the spanking scene is described in the following:

Reflections on love and sife with my wife
Jo, my wife, and I were fortunate to have had 23 years, 3 months, and 7 days at the time of her passing last year. To say that we had a perfect marriage would be a very large untruth. We had some down times, but, I will say that most of the time, 80 - 90 percent, we had a comfortable satisfying marriage. We were best friends, lovers, and partners in this game we call life.
Each of us had our quirks in which we needed the other in order to have the fulfillment thereof. My wife had a strong need for being spanked as part of our sexual foreplay in order for her to come to complete sexual satisfaction. For her, having her bottom spanked until it was cherry red only served to increase her sexual arousal with the need to be taken fully, hard, and long. In return, my giving her the spanking she desired brought me to a state of arousal that I could not other wise achieve, thus giving me the ability to satisfy her needs and desires. She would in return give me the same type of spanking in which I was also sexually stimulated to a point that allowed me to completely satisfy her as she also satisfied me. We were not into punishment spanking or domestic discipline. We simply enjoyed spanking each other for the sexual arousal and the the complete fulfillment we received.
This is my story, hope you enjoy