MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-25-2008, 04:08 PM

Florida Moonshine Tropical Beach party program

If you are still wondering what to do with your tax refund and whether or not you should attend the Tropical Beach Party presented by Florida Moonshine June 6-8th, 2008, on the golden beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, here are some reasons why you should sign up now. It’s going to be so much FUN!
Registration for the party begins at 3 p.m. in the hotel lobby. Here you will pick up your very own beach bucket and spade filled with all the information you need for the party along with vendor discount tickets, scene goodies of all sorts, a printed program that will list all the activities, a "dance card" to keep track of your activities and an invitation to the first spanking film festival to be held featuring some of the best known film producers and starlets in the spanking business including Firm Hand and Amateur Spankings. Representatives from Lupus, Punished Brats, Real Spankings and Bars and Stripes and many more will also be attending.
At 7 p.m. the vendor fair will open in the ball room featuring many of the top vendors including The London Tanners, Canes 4 Pain, LM Leather, Wooden Paddles, Treats and Consequences, Exotic Paddles, Decadent Transitions plus many others. There will be plenty of hors d’oevres and finger food snacks and cash bars.
At 8 p.m. Niki Flynn will hold her very first American book signing of her new book "Dancing with Werewolves"(Virgin Books). Buy a signed copy of Niki's book from Niki herself.
At 10:30, our four private luxury penthouse suites will open and the fun will continue with the really great Spanking Scavenger hunt that makes it easy for everyone to get to know each other and a fun way to break the ice and start the party really going.
At 12 p.m. the Midnight Pizza Party. The pies will arrive to give both tops and bottoms the energy to continue their spanking fun on into the early hours of the morning.
Saturday at 10 a.m. the morning will begin with two scheduled events. First the second annual Governess’Gala featuring at least four of Florida Moonshines talented domme’s plus guests. At the same time in another penthouse suite, headmasters Tony and Cameron will be holding the first Florida Moonshine Academy for Naughty Girls assembly. Information on how to register for either of these events will be distributed to everyone who has paid after May 24 when registration has closed.
At 2 p.m. till 5 p.m., we will hold the first ever Moondance Film Festival, featuring the latest productions from some of the top film producers in the genre. Following each movie, you will have a chance to meet and talk to some of the producers/stars who are featured in their films.
At 7 p.m. till 10 p.m. we will gather again in the ballroom for the Tropical Beach Banquet a sit-down, buffet-style dinner that the hotel Chef has assured us will be of the most delicious and sumptuous faire. After coffee and desert, it's your chance to win big prizes and play the world famous Spanking Trivia-Quiz presented by Cody of Colorado Spankers. The penthouse suites will open again at 10 p.m. for the top of Tampa Bay Tropical Rooftop Party.
Sunday at 10 am we will feature OTK Dave’s (CASE) much-loved CP Court. One of the penthouse suites will remain open during the afternoon and evening hours to accommodate those of our guests who are staying over to enjoy the wonderful amenities of the hotel and surrounding areas.
So, now is the time to ensure your place at the party and make your reservation
See you at the beach.
The Florida Moonshine Board
Tony, Ian, Alona, Patricia, Gary and Diane
Old 05-01-2008, 10:02 AM

I can't wait til next month!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:48 PM

Ok, less than 2 weeks to the big event...I know some of you from here will be in Florida, and have heard others will not be able to attend (sorry, Jean Paul!). It is really shaping up nicely and the weather looks like it will be perfect beach weather...so we bottoms may be getting tanned outside, instead of inside! Hope to see you all there. (and, yes, if you pay by PayPal, you can still register).
Old 05-30-2008, 03:04 PM

One Week Today

In just one week I will be seeing all of you that are coming to the Tropical Beach Party. I speak for all the FMS crew when I say we are so looking forward to seeing you in sunny Florida. I can promise you lots of suprises and a really spectacular party location overlooking the spectacular gold coast.
See you at the Beach !!! Ian www.TheLondonTanners.com
Improving behavior one girl at a time !
Old 05-31-2008, 12:28 PM

Sand, Sun & Spanking....now what more could you ask for ?

Oh yeah, I also feel a tingle of excitement when Tom & Gary take off the belts at the airport. I must say Gary's belt coming off sounds more intimidating. LOL. I remember well Gary's amusement on my first trip to Shadow Lane. He took of his belt and I immediatly moved my butt out of his reach. You know, I never thought of it before now- I should take advantage of that tiny window of time that they have had to surrender their belts...hmmm what could Amber do ...? I must say Gary's belt coming off sounds more intimidating. LOL.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 06-01-2008, 12:16 PM

Got my tickets!

I will be staying in Orlando but attending all day Saturday. On Sunday, I will be attending with a guest who some of you may know from the former WSF.

Looking forward to finally putting some faces (and butts) with the names!

Larry
Old 06-01-2008, 07:37 PM

Larry, that is wonderful! You will recognize lots of names from here, here! Well, you know what I mean. Both you and your guest have applied for membership, right? It should be a lot of fun this coming weekend!
Diane aka swfloridabrat
Old 06-01-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post

Sand, Sun & Spanking....now what more could you ask for ?

Oh yeah, I also feel a tingle of excitement when Tom & Gary take off the belts at the airport. I must say Gary's belt coming off sounds more intimidating. LOL. I remember well Gary's amusement on my first trip to Shadow Lane. He took of his belt and I immediatly moved my butt out of his reach. You know, I never thought of it before now- I should take advantage of that tiny window of time that they have had to surrender their belts...hmmm what could Amber do ...? I must say Gary's belt coming off sounds more intimidating. LOL.
Thanks for reminding me there, Amber. You'd better be extra good before we get to security in the airport!

Also...anyone who'll be attending the Florida Moonshine party...be sure to look us up. We'll be there with bells...er, BELTS on. Or maybe they'll be off, now that I think about it.

Gary
Old 06-04-2008, 10:09 AM

Gary, I can't wait to meet you...Ian has been talking...and it's all good!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfloridabrat View Post
Gary, I can't wait to meet you...Ian has been talking...and it's all good!

Ian and I have a gentlemen's agreement to always speak well of each other. The last thing either of us need is to have a gang of ill-behaved brats pestering us!

Seriously, I look forward to it, swfloridabrat. The Texas Brigade will arrive in the wee hours of Thursday night/Friday morning.

Anyone who is attending this weekend, please be sure to stop by and say hello to us. And swat Amber at least once for me, please! I'm sure she'll have done something to deserve it.