MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-05-2007, 11:16 PM

A Walk In The Park - Part II

Brandon opened the box soon as the UPS man had left. Under layers of wrapping paper were a bundle of 25 to 20 rattans in various diameters. He took out one that was about a quarter-inch in diameter. It was light as a feather! And, unlike the wooden dowel, could bend almost in half. He swung it – it was light and whippy. It seemed like it would barely be felt, although he knew he had to be wrong about that. Boy, was he wrong! He hit his bare thigh sharply. It stung for a moment, leaving him to believe that maybe there wasn’t much sting to them. But after about 10 seconds he knew how wrong he was. The sting from a rattan grows gradually over 10 to 20 seconds. It seemed like it wasn’t ever going to stop. Brandon realized this weightless reed was a formidable weapon. And he knew Heather would be likewise surprised.

Brandon wished he and Heather would have more time together, but work had to take precedence. Still, that wasn’t necessarily bad. Brandon didn’t want to push things too quickly, and a noontime meeting would be a perfect follow up to the experience from last week. Since it was going to be a nice day, Brandon asked Heather to recommend a park where they could just walk and talk. Heather recommended a park with a trail through a wooded area. She playfully hinted that it would afford at least a little privacy. It seemed like a perfect place to test out his new “toys.” He told Heather he would have a surprise for her. She couldn’t wait.

Finally, at 11:30, Brandon closed his sale and shook hands with the I.T. manager. Brandon declined lunch, saying he had someone to meet, and quickly headed to Denny’s to look for Heather. She was right on time.

In Brandon’s car, Heather asked what the big surprise was. He handed her the box of canes and told her to pick one out. She did and, like Brandon, was surprised by the flexibility and lightness of the rattans. She found them quite sensuous. “So, what do you have planned for these, mister?” she inquired.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” he smiled.

Brandon and Heather drove to the nearby park and pulled in to a space near the woods. Brandon selected a half-inch rattan and a 3/8 inch one. Then they began to stroll nonchalantly along the trail until they were deep into the wooded area, away from any roads. Heather showed Brandon a place off the main trail where they could not be seen but where they could hear anyone coming. At 12:30, there were very few people in the park. They were virtually alone.

“So, you wanted to see what the rattan was like, huh? You may regret this.”

“I will, huh? Don’t forget, you may be getting your comeuppance, too” she challenged back playfully.

Brandon looked around. No one was approaching. Heather was wearing a light dress, with little underneath. Actually, with nothing underneath. Brandon had noticed this as they walked. He held her close, felt behind her, then ran his hand up under her skirt. “You little trollop,” he said, feigning Victorian indignation. “How dare you dress so immodestly?”

“Oh, what are you going to do about it?”

“I shall have to teach you a lesson!”

“Whatever will you do?”

“You shall see, my dear.” Brandon looked around for a fallen tree trunk and found one a perfect height. “Bend over this trunk this instant, young lady!” He was facing so that he could see anyone approaching on the nearby trail from either direction. No one was coming.

Heather bent over the trunk. Brandon lay the half-inch cane down in favor of the thinner one, knowing it would impart quite a sting so long as he used it on bare skin. He started to pull up her skirt, and Heather protested. “How dare you, sir? How dare you get so fresh with me?”

“Young lady, you are going to learn a lesson. Perhaps if you had dressed more like a lady, you would not be in this predicament. Now, hold your skirt up above your waist for me. Do it instantly!”

Heather obeyed. Her smooth bottom, long healed from their last meeting, was on display for punishment. Brandon listened one more time for anyone who may be coming – walkers, joggers, cops, park workers, anyone. All was quiet.

“Now, my dear, you will be properly chastised. Twelve of the best for your impudence!”

Heather was skeptical. She didn’t believe the thin rod held by Brandon would get her attention. Brandon took a step to her left, measured the rattan across both cheeks, brought it back slightly, and delivered a sharp stroke across her bottom.

He watched her reaction. Nothing for a second, then her eyes began to widen. She wanted to put her hands on her bottom. “Stay in position, young lady,” he commanded. “Don’t you dare rub your bottom until I permit it.”

“Yes, sir,” Heather answered meekly. She realized that it was going to be quite a challenge to stay in position for eleven more strokes.

Brandon listened again. The coast was clear. He delivered another sharp stroke just below the first. He didn’t have to hit very hard. He hit hard enough were he would barely cause a welt, but he knew it was making an impression. Like before, he didn’t want to overdo it this time.

He watched. Heather breathed hard, fighting to stay in position. “Stings a bit, huh, young lady? Serves you right. But you’re not the first naughty girl to get the cane, nor shall you be the last. Now, keep your bottom quite still for the rest.”

Brandon delivered each successive stroke at 45 second to one-minute intervals, but made her take all twelve. He delivered a few with hardly any force at all, but made her ask for the last three to be delivered hard. And he did so, sort of. He rubbed, caressed and massaged after each of the last three, then gave her a long hug and commended her for her bravery. Heather admitted that her bottom was on fire from the beginning, and the sting was appalling. Even an hour later, as they walked, she could feel the burn. She was imagining what it would be like to get a real judicial whipping with the thicker cane. She was scared, but told Brandon she might be willing to try it. He would have to do something to keep her in place, though. He promised to find a means of doing so – silk scarves, neckties, rope, whatever would work. He also promised to practice so as to be able to give her the lasting welts she seemed to crave. “I will take great delight in giving you the correction you so richly deserve.”

“Do your best, sir, but don’t forget the ‘comeuppance.’ You may get yours one day, also,” she teased.

Being a good sport, Brandon agreed. He knew he might have to pay, but he was going to have fun dishing it out, too.

THE END