MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-09-2006, 07:06 AM

Another Great Live Chat! Thanks!

Thanks to all who stopped by the Wednesday night Live Chat last night. Once again, we had a great time, and the event continues to grow. It went until almost 1 AM EST last night (maybe past, but I lost my net connection).

We had a few notable personalities there:

Lisa and Amber, star models on AS, came by and shared time with us. Lisa told us a great story about a spanking that she got when she was growing up, for fighting with her brother. Amber was her usual fun self, continuing to disclaim any acts of misbehavior.

Richard Windsor, a very well known personality around the spanking world net, and a star in Punished Brats videos, stopped by and spent time in the chat.

WoodPaddles, also known as Tom on Amateur Spankings videos, came by and participated throughout the evening.

Garyspk, owner of Amateur Spankings, made his now customary appearance and told us the very funny story of how Lisa came to be an AS model.

Others who graced us with their presence were jlujak, tubaman, Brian11, paully62, tmer063, MichiganHeadMaster, vivian, and OTK4her.

For those still here at the end, I didn't dodge out on you. My service provider lost its connection to the net and when it looked like it was going to be down for awhile, I drifted off to bed.

Thanks to all who came by and made it such a success! We'll look for you next Wednesday!
Old 11-09-2006, 08:12 AM

Great chat! Sorry I missed viv. Would have been nice to debate the penal codes of our respective states.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:21 AM

I must say I absolutely enjoyed meeting and chatting with old and new friends to be. Thanks to all that welcomed me so graciously including my old friends Gary and Lisa. Thanks again...and thanks RG for your kindness as well. I wish you all a great day. Brian 11.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:10 PM
katie_spades

Wish I could have made it guys; I totally forgot. I didn't remember until later and I was sure by that time I was sure it was over.

It sounds like it was a fantastic time! When is the next one?
Old 11-09-2006, 04:58 PM

God i wish i would have stuck around lisa is one of my all time favorites!! She is absolutely amazing. Making a point to be on this wed.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_spades View Post
Wish I could have made it guys; I totally forgot. I didn't remember until later and I was sure by that time I was sure it was over.

It sounds like it was a fantastic time! When is the next one?

You know what that means, katie. Fetch the cane!
Old 11-09-2006, 06:21 PM

I only got in there for a little while myself last night, but it was a great bunch of guys to chat with!! I look forward very much to spending longer in the chat room next week. As promised, I did ask Pixie today if she would join us next week and I'm glad to say that barring any unforeseen situations, she will gladly join us :-)

Pixie is a lifestyler and is one of the most humble and modest people that I know, so please take that into consideration as she will feel much more comfortable being a part of a group discussion, as opposed to being the topic of it.

Sir Richard of Windsor.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:05 PM

Always a pleasure

I had a lot of fun last night! It was great to chat w/ Brian & meet the rest of you! Woodenpaddles has some spunk - could make for a very bratty session... Just who would end up being the biggest brat... hmmm... Well - WP - I'm a switch so better be careful or you'll find yourself over my knee!! LOL RG was wonderful!! You all were great! Gary... I can't forget you... that would mean another spanking!! LOL jlujak - thanks for the compliment!!! I will be back on again sometime soon!! You're always welcome to PM me! It may take a day or two to answer as I run a pretty tight schedule, but I will definately answer! Till next time!!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:03 PM

As RG said so well, we had a great group show up for chat last night. Thanks to all who participated & I and hope more will join up next time.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-09-2006, 10:54 PM

Shoot. Sorry I missed this but I had a good excuse. I'm an aspiring actor in the real world and I was doing background work on the movie "PS I Love You" last night. It's based on the novel and stars Hillary Swank, Gina Gershon, and Lisa Kudrow. I'll be there next week though and looking forward to it.