MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-21-2006, 12:11 AM

Desperately need stories and articles!

Hello all!

We are launching our new domestic discipline site VERY soon and are in need of spanking related stories and articles. We are looking to our spanking community for help! We especially need stories with a female spanking male theme and male spanking female theme. Any of you who write stories, we would love you to consider submitting them to us for possible use on our site.

As for articles, we need anything with spanking related or domestic discipline related topics. Please send them to the email listed on my profile.

We really appreciate all the support and kind words you all have given us over this past month! It has truly meant a lot!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Veronica Daniels
Old 11-23-2006, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post
Hello all!

We are launching our new domestic discipline site VERY soon and are in need of spanking related stories and articles. We are looking to our spanking community for help! We especially need stories with a female spanking male theme and male spanking female theme. Any of you who write stories, we would love you to consider submitting them to us for possible use on our site.

As for articles, we need anything with spanking related or domestic discipline related topics. Please send them to the email listed on my profile.

We really appreciate all the support and kind words you all have given us over this past month! It has truly meant a lot!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Veronica Daniels
I know someone who might be a great contributor to your site, especially for Domestic Discipline articles. She's a published spanking author in her own right. Let me talk to her.