MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-05-2009, 04:08 PM

Glad to hear you are going to make it Richard....

Going a whole year without picking on you just isn't very fun at all...so I'm ready to start picking on you now!

Afterall, what's the worse you can do? Spank me???? and we both know that doesn't do any good! hehe

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:05 PM

Important message fromTubaman

It has come to my attention that the hotel information has been given out by somebody other than me. Every person I gave that information, I asked to keep it confidential. The number one reason we moderate the list is to keep that information secure.

My friends and I have put in countless hours of very hard work, charge significantly less than many large parties, deliver more than any other party I know of, often spending money out of our own pockets, just to make this party as good as we can for our friends. All we ask is for people to keep the information we ask to be kept private confidential.

I know there may be some "friends" who "accidentally" slipped up and told others, but we now have more rooms reserved under the party than I have paid attendees. On the 13th I will start going over those names and contacting anybody who is not a paid attendee.

Some of these may mean to send in their forms "right away." I'd suggest that be the case, and it be immediate.

Everybody is allowed to screw up. God knows I am as imperfect as any of my friends, more than many, but rest assured I will not allow people to skate in and take advantage of my and my friends' hard work. I will take a very hard line with party-crashers, and I am not above making their names public in order to do so.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 PM

Good grief guys, let's be careful with this hotel information. We don't need any party crashers, what with Paul and his gang of crazies doing all of their hard work. I'm sure no harm was meant, but if you have registered for a room and have NOT sent your convention registration in, please do so!

And as a reminder, we (AmateurSpankings/MySpankingForum) will have a hospitality suite both Friday and Saturday nights. We'd love to see all of our friends from the forum here and our customers too. So drop me a note here on the forum and if you're registered for the weekend, I'll drop you a note back with a suite number.

Lots of our regular models like Amber, Skylar, Lisa, Cat and Roxy will be there along with a couple of our all-time favorites: Emily and Cassie. I'm sure some others will hang out too. So if you haven't registered yet, now's the time!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:57 AM

I wish TASSP was in Houston. I've got such limited means and mobility. It sounds like it's going to be a really great event. Whoever tries the Spankomatic, let me know how that felt.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:27 PM

Demos

The demonstration schedule has been worked out. Many thanks to Tom, Dena, and the presenters:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demo (1)
Amateur Spankings
Presenter: Gary and Crew
2:00 in the View
Gary is a Co-Owner and Operator of the Amateur Spanking Films, and will be presenting on the process of spanking film making.
Gary is a very successful spanking film producer. His models are amateurs, really “the girl next door!” Gary has been doing film work for well over a decade. These films are extremely high quality and many count them as their prized spanking videos! Gary offers a large selection of situations and even custom made film work. Amateur Spankings has a variety of spanking sites:
1) www.amateurspankings.com Main film site
2) www.spankinginterviews.com The real spanking stories of the girls next door .
3) www.amateurspankingpictures.com Exclusive still pictures of the amateurs in these films
4) www.myspankingforum.com A free forum to share with others in the spanking world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demo (2)
Presenters Todd & Suzy
American Spanking Society
2:30 in the View
Presenting on Making a DD relationship work long term
Todd & Suzy have been living with a DD (Domestic Discipline) framework in their marriage for many years and will share on how they set up that frame work and how they have managed to keep it working well for them. They will also share how they have used it to aid themselves and others in diet and healthy living.
Todd and Suzy own a couple of internet sites:
1) www.americanspankingsociety.com An informational website, sharing on their experiences in DD, full of many other things like stories, site links, and reviews!
2) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spankingdiet. A forum site setup for their Spanking Diet.
Todd & Suzy are also in the process of making a spanking version of the board game Monopoly, "Spankopoly"
Demo (3)
Presenters: Bloggers "Emily & Sherie"
Emily of "Emily's Misguided Adventures"
Sherie of "The Inner Workings of Dixie"
3:00 In the View
Presenting on: Making a success of your blog space
Emily and Sherie are both very involved in the public aspect of spanking. They both are active core members of "Bottoms Up," A Dallas based spanking club." Each has a very successful spanking blog space. Each of them has put a ton of work and effort into them and in so doing, their blog spots have received a large following.
These two talented bloggers will be presenting "Tricks and Tips" on how to make your blog space successful!
Emily’s spanking blog spot is called "Emily's Misguided Adventures" and has received to this minute 106906 hits.
Sherie's spanking Blog spot is called " The Inner Workings Of Dixie" and has received to this minute 90258 hits .
Their blog sites are:
1) http://thedixiewithin.blogspot.com/?zx=f304ee3d1aa1eb71 "Sherie’s site"
2) http://emilysmisguidedadventure..blo...0f0dbbfb652431 "Emily's site"
Demo (4)
CF Publications
Presenter: Steve Richardson
3:30 In the View
Presenting on How to Write and get Published Spanking Fiction
CF Publications is the world's largest publisher of spanking fiction and, I believe, currently the only company to sell spanking stories by mail order, as well as running an internet subscription site and an internet site with download-able stories available individually. He
publishes stories of all combinations of spankers and spankees (M/F, F/F, F/M, AND M/M).

www.cfpub.com main site
Old 03-11-2009, 07:01 AM

Videos Demo at All-State

Gary has offered to add a really cool twist to his part of the demonstrations.

Anybody with a favorite scenario, post it on the Texas All-State or BU_General group, or here under "Texas All-State Spanking Party." Gary will choose one or two and present them at his presentation scheduled for 2 PM, Saturday, March 28th, in the View Hospitality Suite.

My friends have the coolest ideas!!

Don't forget the deadline to get the hotel prices is THIS Friday. Make sure I know you're coming!

Paul (Tubaman)
tubaman2020@aol.com
Old 03-13-2009, 06:51 PM

Dinner seatings

We now have a new record attendance for the Texas All-State, with 2 more weeks to go.

While this is great news (and it IS!!), we now don't have room in the Banquet Hall to fit everybody for dinner. Not to worry. Your fearless leader saw this coming.

We will have 2 seatings for each meal, each one hour long. At registration, you'll get to choose which you wish.

And, speaking of meals, here are the menus for Friday and Saturday nights. (We may add some stuff if money allows. This is the minimum.)

FRIDAY DINNER

Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza
Cheese Pizza
Vegetable Pizza with Olives, Peppers, Mushrooms, and Onion
Fudge Brownies
Starbucks Regular and Decaffeinated Coffees
Iced Tea

SATURDAY DINNER

Tortilla Soup
Pasta Salad with Cilantro Caper Vinaigrette
Cheese Enchiladas
Ancho Glazed Sliced Ribeye
Mesquite Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Cream and Smoked Corn Relish
Cumin Rice
Cilantro Grilled Vegetables
Tortilla Chips with Salsa
Margarita Cake
Caramel Flan
Starbucks Regular and Decaffeinated Coffees
Iced Tea
Old 03-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Video Debut at TASSP

We are pleased to announce that the Spanking Video "Life with Kelly" will be shown to the public for the first time ever at the Texas All-State Spanking Party.

In addition, this Spanking Epics video will be available to be autographed by its star, Renee Evans.

As if that weren't enough, our great friends at Amateur Spankings will be giving away as door prizes, three "Best Of" DVDs. It is likely that we'll have at least some of the stars of those there to autograph as well.

As soon as I know a complete list, I will post the door prizes list. It is an amazing compilation of wonderfully generous gifts every attendee gets a shot at just for attending.

See you there!!!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 03-18-2009, 12:48 AM

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like this weekend is gonna totally, completely, way, frikkin ROCK!

I, for one, cannot WAIT!!!

Already asked off for work and am in the clear Thurs-Sun!

Better lay off the whuppins for the next couple of weeks so I can hang all weekend! LOL

Everybody travel safely and see you at TASSP!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:49 AM

Door Prizes

Here are the Door Prizes so far. To be eligible, all you have to do is be at the party.

Autographed color draft of Spanking 101; Have You Learned Your Lesson?

Year’s membership to Bethany’s Woodshed

Complete set of The Trilogy Collection from Spanking Epics

2 Copies of The Ghost and Maggie Moore spanking DVD from Spanking Epics

Genuine Leather Bat from DSPowerplay

2 Paddles from PaddleYourDrawers

Cedar Paddle from PaddleYourDrawers

Rabbit Fur Vampire Mitt from Dungeon Bazaar

Loop Handle Flogger from Floggers by Jean-Paul

3 “Best Of” DVDs by attending models from Amateur Spankings

Cinema Swats 6 DVD from Cinema Swats

One implement from Ghotlos Toys

3 Volume Set of Autographed Spanking Books by C. J. Blaise, Trouble at Piskateague Light, Trouble at Piskateague Light 2, and Growing Up Southie, by CF Publications

6 Issue Subscription to Men Under Control, by CF Publications

Hand-Stitched Lined Snake Skin Print Leather Collar/Choker by Nurse Vicki

1 Lexan Paddle, 10" x 4" by Heartland Implements

1 Firehose Little Slapper, 11" x 2.5" including a 4.5" handle by Heartland Implements

1 Firehose Strap, 19" x 2.25 " including 7" handle by Heartland Implements

Baby Rattler from Prysm Creations

18" White Delrin Cane (the Ever Ready) from Cane-Iac