MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 12-15-2006, 09:41 AM

Grrrr That is just SO mean to tease us like that. Evil Evil Evil
Old 12-16-2006, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Grrrr That is just SO mean to tease us like that. Evil Evil Evil
Teasing from which post or in what way, BV?
Old 12-16-2006, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankeemikes View Post
wasn't there a spanking to one of the angels on the old charlie angles tv show in one of the espiodes or not. i think i hear a rumor there was one given to one of them in some type women prison esiodes.
I remember a women's prison episode from Season 1 called "Angels in Chains". But there was no spanking. Too bad, as the prison matron made them all strip naked.
I would have loved to have seen Cheryl Ladd get spanked on that show. She always managed to appear in a bikini ,or very short shorts, the kind that showed a bit of her ass cheeks.
Not a spanking, but still delightful was the opening episode Season 2(I have been watching them on DVD recently,hence my memory). She went undercover(hardly the right word) one day at a nude beach. Afterwards, she is talking with the other girls and goes to sit down. She pops back up, and says "Sunburn". So we know what happened.That was a hoot!
Old 12-17-2006, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Teasing from which post or in what way, BV?
Teasing in the sense that of the women who appeared as regulars on "That 70's Show", Donna is the one we'd most LIKE to see get spanked. To have an episode where she TALKS about it but it's never shown is just teasing us. No Fair!!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Teasing in the sense that of the women who appeared as regulars on "That 70's Show", Donna is the one we'd most LIKE to see get spanked. To have an episode where she TALKS about it but it's never shown is just teasing us. No Fair!!
Now that I can whole heartedly agree with!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:40 AM

I liked that one! Its a sweet sort of scene and ends well. Without the benefit of having seen the movie I imagine the little girl probably got a spanking earlier in the film ad was told by Dad that he did it because he loved her. Hence her take on what's happening in the clip. In a way this scene makes a nice explantion to the vanila world why we might wish to do something crazy like provide spankings or receive them from lovers and frriends.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
I liked that one! Its a sweet sort of scene and ends well. Without the benefit of having seen the movie I imagine the little girl probably got a spanking earlier in the film ad was told by Dad that he did it because he loved her. Hence her take on what's happening in the clip. In a way this scene makes a nice explantion to the vanila world why we might wish to do something crazy like provide spankings or receive them from lovers and frriends.
And gives us some insight into the older and, perhaps, healthier way of thinking about disciplining kids.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:19 PM

Frontier Gal truly was one of the best and longest spankings in cinema history! No question, Yvonne DeCarlo had a fantastic, spankable bottom! Maybe Herman should have paddled her every once and awhile?

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-07-2007 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:44 AM
paul_sfr_uk

Frontier Gal

Yes, I`ve always said Frontier Gal.
I think Yvonne De`Carlo`s yelps were genuine too.

SF&R Movie Spanking Reviews: http://sfrsite.topcities.com/movies1.htm - movies2.htm - movies3.htm

SF&R Videos: http://sfrsite.topcities.com/sfr_vids.htm

SF&R Files (including Frontier Gal and others) http://sfrsite.topcities.com/sfr_files.htm

Paul