MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 09-01-2008, 08:24 AM

Texas All-State Spanking Party 2009

Dear Spanko Friends,

Just a quick invitation to join us in Dallas, Texas for the Texas All-State Spanking Party, to be held March 27-29, 2009.
Quickly becoming a not-to-be-missed event, we garnered 158 attendees 2 years ago, and the party continues to grow.
As a not-for-profit group, our party fees are consequentially low (expect between $25 and $50 per person for single ladies and couples) and the hotel, while first-rate, also has special room rates for partygoers which are very reasonable.
To be clear, this is a spanking party, not a BDSM event. The emphasis is on M/f, F/m and some F/f spanking.
Your fees include admission to all 3 days of the party, a huge Spanking Vendor Fair, demos, entertainment, and 2 catered dinners. You are also eligible for valuable door prizes (some worth more than your party expenses) and the opportunity to meet some genuine spanking celebrities, including toymakers, video producers and models, and authors.
We will open a yahoo group exclusively for partygoers to met each other prior to the party and to get updates on the latest activities, prizes, and special guests.
If you would like more information, please write me PRIVATELY (not on the list) at tubaman2020@aol.com.
Hope to see you in March ‘09!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 09-01-2008, 08:26 AM

Vendors for Texas All-State

I know that there are a number of big parties with Vendor Fairs out there, and that you have limited promotional budget, so here are a number of reasons that the Texas All-State Spanking Party is your best bet for maximum benefit-per-dollar (with the probable exception of Shadowlane.)

1) In the first place, our central location and low costs draw healthy numbers of clientele from all over the USA, including large numbers from the four largest markets.

2) Our expenses are low (we are not-for-profit), so our fees are low. Our party fees are between 25 and 50 dollars and the hotel rooms are also quite reasonable. We don’t charge any vendor fees or table fees. You just pay to attend the party and vend away. (Another point related to the low fees is that our attendees have more discretionary income left over to purchase videos, books, toys and other goodies at the Vendor Fair.)

3) We do have a 2-3 hour, well-attended Vendor Fair. We don’t schedule other events at that time, and it is scheduled in the early afternoon, prime vending time. The Vendor Fair is promoted, extensively, in all TASSP correspondence and announcements.

4) Along with your participation in the Vendor Fair, we also allow (and encourage) a number of other promotional opportunities For example:
a) We ask for, but don’t require, door prizes from each vendor. You can be as lavish or as selective as you wish. Door prizes are given out at a public event for maximum promotional value.
b) If you commit early enough and send us a small ad, we’ll print it in the agendas given to each party attendee. Keep in mind that the agendas will go home with spankos all over the USA.
c) Speaking of agendas, you may include “TASSP Specials”in the packets each participant receives (tickets for special deals, small promotional items; rulers, keychains, etc.) Just get them to us ahead of time.
d) We will have a TASSP Yahoo group running starting in August 2008. You may join and post your promotional items there as well.
e) If all goes well, the TASSP Vendor Fair will coincide with the release of my highly-acclaimed new book, Spanking 101: Have You Learned Your Lesson? (Especially helpful if you are an author.)
f) If you are a video vendor, we will have a large-screen DVD player available to show your best wares.
g) We will also have limited scheduled demonstrations at a time other than the Vendor Fair. You will also be welcome to do impromptu demonstrations at your vendor table to drum up business.
h) One other promotion that has proven to be successful is “Suite Parties.” If you’ll let us know early enough, we block out special hours for you and your staff to hold parties in your rooms to meet clientele. You can have open-invitation or customers-only, whichever you wish.

I apologize for the length of this, but I hope I’ve gotten your attention. We are hoping to top 200 this year, airline fares allowing.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please never hesitate to email me at tubaman2020@aol.com.

I do so hope to hear from you soon.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 AM

references

Although I am pretty well-known in the Scene, for those of you who don't know me, I can offer the following references:

Amateurspankings and Myspankingforum owner Gary at garyspk@aol.com
Spanking author Desiree LeMoyne at desiree01@aol.com
Spankingparties owner Thomas at baka_otaku30@yahoo.com
Florida Moonshine founder Moonie at moonie_in_fl@yahoo.com
Fetish photographer Goddess Kyra at kyra4525@aol.com
Arkansasspanking owner Emily at cherryblowpop8@yahoo.com
SanDiegoSpanking owners Ron and Duckie at 56 ron56@cox.net and mallard4@cox.net
Spanking video model Renee at jrocsteffi@yahoo.com
San Antonio Spanking Society founders Fred and Lin at rednrod@aol.com
Bottoms Up president Hobbsey at hobspify@earthlink.net
Bum Rap Productions actor and director Yoni at yoni@bumrapprods.com
Punished Brats actor Richard Windsor at swindon63uk@yahoo.com
Cinema Swats owner Bill at moviesbill@aol.com
Heartland Spanking Society owners Tom and Dena at okla1yankee@yahoo.com and sister0163@yahoo.com

And many others. Just ask.

Paul (Tubaman)

Last edited by garyspk; 09-01-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:54 PM

Texas party in March '09

Our pal Tubaman is correct on all points.

We here at MSF and AmateurSpankings.com look forward to helping out with the big event in March, 2009. We'll have a huge presence at the convention and try to actually HELP organize the weekend rather than get in the way. We thought we'd put our girl Roxy's hotel and management degree from the University of Texas to good use if Lyn, Tubaman and the other planners need assistance.

One point I'd like to hit on that Tubaman mentioned....

The party will be in Dallas. There are TWO major airlines with hubs in this area: Southwest and American. Southwest flies into Dallas Love Field. American flies into DFW. You can get a pretty easy flight into either of those airports from just about anywhere in the US, especially if you book in advance. It's a lot easier to get here than it is other venues where there have been big spanking parties the past few years.

We at MSF and AS will even help transport you from one of the 2 airports if you just let us know.

See you in March!
Old 09-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Paul really is a great guy...spanks like a metronome..but definitely a great guy and one of my good friends....

I'll vouch for him anyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
Although I am pretty well-known in the Scene, for those of you who don't know me, I can offer the following references:

Amateurspankings and Myspankingforum owner Gary at garyspk@aol.com

Paul (Tubaman)

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:43 PM

It's an honor to vouch for Paul. One of the best. Looking forward to seeing him there.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:57 PM

Definitely Paul & his lovely wife Lyn are reputable and very real people in the lifestyle and not to mention just an all around great people to get to know. Im happy to call them my friends..

Another FYI... Gary & his girls at AS are tons of fun to party with!! Some may feel a bit intimidated because they're classified as "models" but I promise they're every day people like us who partake in the lifestyle and are really great people if you just take the time to get to know them..

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding Allstate as well if you'd like to contact me here or by email: cherryblowpop8@yahoo.com or cherryblowpop8 on messenger..

Paul & his wife are undregoing alot lately with Lyn's health as you may have read in other threads. Sherie aka: lil_dixiedarling and myself are helping him moderate the Allstate yahoo group so in any event you're unable to reach Paul feel free to contact either Sherie or myself and we'll help in anyway we can. Both of us are valid members of Bottoms Up and have attended several Allstates both in Dallas & San Antonio and are more than happy to promote the group and welcome you to join us..
Old 09-03-2008, 07:32 AM

BU Back to School Spanking Party

While I've got you attention:

Don't forget the Bottoms Up back To School two-day spanking party September 26-28. We normally start Saturday night and go through Sunday morning, but we add an extra day and start Friday this time. Same price as a normal one-night party, just because we like to give back to our members.

The best people you'll ever know!

It's on the calendar, in case you want to check.

The party also coincides with the Beyond Vanilla convention, at the smae hotel, so there should be a vendor fair and all sorts of different folks there to recruit.

See you all then!!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 09-03-2008, 11:29 AM

I can vouch for Paul too... hehe.. I mean when we can get the man laughing so hard that it brings him to his knees.. is worth knowing.. *winks*

Love ya, Paul.. *batseyelashes*
Old 09-04-2008, 02:16 PM

Pencil me in for Dallas baby!! I had a blast last year and I fully intend on returning for a second go around :-)

Richard Windsor.