MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-19-2008, 11:12 AM

Janet's New Coat part 1

.....Three's Company, with Jack, Janet and Chrissy sharing an apartment. With Mr. Stanley Roper as their Landlord.

..................Janet's New Coat!

....Sitting on the living room couch watching tv, Jack and Chrissy wait impatiently for J anet to come home from work. "Gee! I hope she'l be home soon!" Chrissy groans; "I'am sure getting hungry!" Looking annoyed Jack replies; "Yeah Chrissy....My roast is getting tired too!" Then as the front door flies open, Janet walks in wearing a flashy, new coat! "Wow!....Where did you get that?" Jack gasps, feeling the texture of the blue suede matereial. "Ya! like it?" Janet gushes. "Oh! gosh!" Chrissy cries; "I-It's so beautiful!" "Thanks Chrissy!" She smiles; "And I got a real steal!" "You stole it?" Jack jests while poking her ribs. "Oh!...C'mon.....I got it for half price!" "How much?" Chrissy asks while running her hand over the back of the coat. "A-Ah!......Well!" Janet hesitates. "Well what?" Jack muses. "Gee! Jack......I guess...I fell too much in love with it......And I used my rent money!" She moans!

.......Holding her hand over her mouth, Chrissy groans; "Gosh!....How are we going to pay our rent?" "She's right!" Jack sighs; "And it's nearly the first of the month!" "I know...I know!" Janet grunts; "I was hoping to borrow some money.....From you two?" "God! Janet.......You know Chrissy and me....Are always broke!" Jack reasons; "Maybe you better bring it back?" Sitting down on the couch, Janet moans; "It's not returnable......it was on sale!" Then after a few minutes of painful silence, Chrissy chirps; "Hey!.....How 'bout Larry? He's always bragging about his money!" "Hmmmm! It's worth a try!" Jack agrees; "But first........Let's eat........I hear my Pork Roast calling!"

.......After dinner Jack calls Larry and invites him over. Nervously washing the dishes with Chrissy, Janet smiles; "I-I just know.....Larry will help!" "Yeah!...Ya! better hope so!" Chrissy moans; "Or we'll be living in the street!" Coming over, Larry graciously apologizes; "Gee! Janet........You know if I had it.......But I-I haven't sold a car.......In two weeks!" "Yeah! ok Larry!" Janet sighs; "It's not your problem!" Then looking over at Janet sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, Jack snaps; "It's Janet's problem......Because she's going to tell Mr. Roper what happened!"

.......As the first of the month rolls around. The three are in the kitchen counting their money. "Well.......That's all my Piggy Bank had!" Chrissy whines, as Jack counts the coins. "Huh!...Huh!...Let's see!" He mumbles; "Oh! Boy....We're just eighty dollars short....And that's only if we don't eat this month!" "Oh! gosh Jack!" Janet timidly states; "I-I'll go down....And tell Mr. Roper...What happened!" Then at just that moment, there's a knock on the door!

......"Oh!...Hi Mr. Roper!" Jack nervously greets; "I-It's so nice....to
see you!" "Yeah!...Sure Jack!" He frowns; "Why are so happy?....You know why I'am here......Don't you?" "Ah! yes....We certainly do!" Jack replies with a grin.; "And Janet h-has something to tell you!" Glancing over at Janet still sitting on the couch, Mr. Roper questions; "Ok! Janet........What is it?" Nervously twisting her fingers together, she bleats; "M-Mr. Roper....I-I bought this beautiful, blue suede coat!" "Oh! that's nice!" He interrupts; "I like.........blue suede!" "Y-yeah! I do too!" Janet winces; "B-But I bought it.......With my rent money!" "Ah!......Now we do have a problem!" He frowns; "Mrs. Roper wants to go on vacation this month....And I need that money!" "Gosh!......I'll do anything.....Well...Almost anything!" Janet whines; "B-But please don't evict us......Please!" "Oh! gosh....I wouldn't do that!" He chuckles looking sheepishly at Janet dressed in a red sweater and tight, blue skirt! "Maybe we.......Can work something out?" "Gee!.....That would be nice!" Jack agrees; "But what?"

.........Staring at Janet still sitting on the couch with a nervous smile across her lips. Mr. Roper makes an analysis of the situation; "Well Jack.....Both you and Chrissy have your rent money......Right?" Nodding their heads, Chrissy perks; "Yeah!...We sure do!" Focusing his eyes on Janet's shapely figure, Mr. Roper continues; "Now....If it wasn't for Janet's careless buying of that coat. we wouldn't be here wasting our time!" "Well.....I did have some studying to do!" Jack sighs. "Well then!" Mr. Roper replies; "We're all ....in agreement, Janet should have some kind of punshment!" "How about a spanking?" Jack jests. "Yeah!......Wouldn't you like that?" Janet sneers back!

........Remaining silent, Mr. Roper gets a silly grin across his face. Then suggests; "Hmmmmmm!......Not a bad idea Jack!" "Ha!...Ha! a spanking!" Chrissy giggles; "How arousing!" "N-Now...Now!" Janet bleats; "That's easy for you to say!" Feeling the electricity in the room, Jack suggests; "Ah! Janet.....Mr. Roper is old enough to be your father....Maybe he should be the one?" Staring blankly, Janet's body jerks, when Mr. Roper asks; "Janet......When was the last time......You were spanked?" "N-Not since grade school!" Janet mumbles as she begins to blush! Seeing the intense look in Mr. Roper's eyes, Jack adds; "Ah!....Maybe a spanking.....Could erase the debt.....What do you think Mr. Roper?" Now realizing the possibilty of spanking Janet's protruding bottom, Mr. Roper slyly replies; "It very well could......Yes Jack......It could be!"

Part 2 to follow!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 04-19-2008 at 06:19 PM.