MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 AM

Bathbrush vs. hairbrush

There is one out there who gets extremely happy when he is able to break toys. Of course they are never his OWN toys that are being broken.

That said my $0.97 bath brush from Walmart is Wicked and evil and should be burned.

Hairbrushes on the other hand are not quite so horrible. The fact that I'm working my way through breaking some one's collection is only slightly amusing to me. Although i have met an old Nu West Brush (clothes brush though not hair) that looks pretty wicked. But it's a discipline only brush so I'm safe.

Yay for being a FREE AGENT!
Kaylex
Old 06-11-2007, 04:30 AM

I'm a huge fan of the hairbrush and other light and small implements. I usually send the spankee to bring the hairbrush and make her stand and hold it in front of me while I scold her. I always use the hairbrush OTK and while I don't keep count of swats too often, i go with sets of rapid fire swats which really quickly bring squirming, kicking and sobbing. At one point a thin wooden one was used and my bottom went and found a new one for herself she regretted. It was from CVS or Wallgreen and it had a thin wide plastic top, but the key were the double "S" shaped opening that ran the length of the bristles. Apparently it worked like the holes in the paddle and stung immensely without leaving and bad bruising.

I'm also a fan of the bath brush and kept that reserved for bathroom punishments where she had to bend over the sink for her swats. We had a nice one reserved for punishment that I picked up at the dollar store one day and she hated that thing. The bath brush stings like hell and was as close as I came to a punishment only implement.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:43 PM

I make no secret that the hairbrush is my favorite implement. I love my Nu-west hair brush and use it frequently. I have quite a few brushes and I do use them quite a bit. I love to use them rapid fire on each cheek until the begging and pleading is so much I know I have to stop or get kicked!

Rosy Bottoms just sent us a box full of implements to try and I love the paddle brush and the bath brush. Totally functional and beautiful to look at as well. I can leave them out and no one thinks a thing about it.

If you have not looked at her stuff, I highly recommend her site: www.rosybottoms.com. She has beautiful implements and some other fun stuff, too; clothes, jewelry, collars, bondage equipment, etc.

Happy spanking-
Veronica

Old 06-11-2007, 08:30 PM

hairbrushes are just evil period lol..
Old 06-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post

Rosy Bottoms just sent us a box full of implements to try and I love the paddle brush and the bath brush. Totally functional and beautiful to look at as well. I can leave them out and no one thinks a thing about it.

If you have not looked at her stuff, I highly recommend her site: www.rosybottoms.com. She has beautiful implements and some other fun stuff, too; clothes, jewelry, collars, bondage equipment, etc.

Happy spanking-
Veronica

gosh darn it.....you are way to good at giving out info that could make bottoms everywhere cringe......ummmm thanks ~scrunges nose~

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:40 PM

RosyBottoms is quite a nifty site. Thanks so much for sharing Veronica..
Old 07-23-2007, 02:04 PM
lacey6605

NuWest hairbrush

I've been told to find a NuWest hairbrush. Can any of you tell me where to find one?

Thanks for your help.

lacey6605
Old 07-25-2007, 01:49 PM

hairbrush

warmyourbottom, is right. I've been on the receiving end many a time of one of those old fashioned brushes he describes. When I am are over a knee getting a dose of reality with one of those old style brushes I can't help but kick my legs, knowing the tears will be arriving soon. Even though the paddle can sting as bad if not worse the hairbrush has a sense of adolescenct history attached to it. It certainly makes me do a dance and serious rubbing when Aunty M decides to put it to use on me. Robinsred
Old 07-25-2007, 02:25 PM

Hairbrushes

I agree the rosybottoms site is wonderful. They have great toys and other items.
And for sheer "attitude adjustment".....the Shadowlane hairbrushes are very good.
They are small...but the stinging impact, per square inch, is among the best at getting the attention of naughty ladies. It seems, the ladies are always talking about burning the brushes, so you know they must be doing the job!
In addition, sometimes I like to rub the spanked bottom lightly with the bristle side of the brush...just to alternate sensations, before the next delicious 'smack' lands from the wooden side of the brush!
It's good to keep 'em off-balance just a bit!
-Florida Michael
Old 07-27-2007, 02:54 PM

As most of you know, RG and I just bought a house. While packing for the move, I came across a plastic Wal-Mart bag. It contained some things of RG's, obviously from a business trip and he did his usual when he has some extra stuff but no place to immediately put it -- it goes in a bag (and usually, gets forgotten).

In this bag was the usual: a few receipts, some loose change, a couple of pens --- and a nice, oval, wooden hairbrush. I had never seen it before - and he doesn't use that kind of hairbrush so I could only assume that he came across it on one of his trips, bought it, stuffed it away and forgot all about it! It looks very much like the traditional brushes. A flat backside, and black, thick bristles.

As of yet, I haven't felt it. Not sure I wanna try it out.

sarah