MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-09-2007, 06:43 AM

Helpful Hints

Hints from Hell, Louise!

Have you ever accidentally learned something new in the process of going about your spanko business that never would have crossed your mind otherwise? Let's take some time to share these helpful bits with others.

** You cannot fold or bend a riding crop to hide it inside your baggage and smuggle it into a hotel. It will break.

** Spankers should not wear satin pajamas. Satin is slippery; spankees are wiggly. Spankee could slide onto floor and bonk its head.

** Be sure all removed eyewear is placed high enough that it will not be eaten by spanker's dog.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:12 PM

lol. That's why I love it when a spankee wears flannel dropseats. Regular flannel pjs work fine too though.

TOPS, be sure and check your shoelaces after a spanking. Better yet, wear loafers. Do I need to explain why?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
Hints from Hell, Louise!

** You cannot fold or bend a riding crop to hide it inside your baggage and smuggle it into a hotel. It will break.
Same goes for camera tripods, lighting stands, and sawhorses. Motels where you can drive up to the door are a good solution, but they often aren't as nice (Motel 6, anyone?).

On the other hand, Motel 6, even for its lack of amenities, typically offers a large open floor area if such is needed for play.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:05 AM

I learned that Vanilla is not just a flavor, and that Topping doesn't mean whip cream and that the kitchen items at the store are useful for more than cooking food.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:08 AM

For some reason, not answering a question by a top is as bad as giving a smart mouth answer.

Don't have gum or in your mouth during a spanking, it's tempting to blow bubbles and boy does that get you into more trouble.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 02-23-2007, 05:00 AM

Quote:
** Spankers should not wear satin pajamas. Satin is slippery; spankees are wiggly. Spankee could slide onto floor and bonk its head.
But it's good, from the Top's perspective, if the spankee does! Satin is quite thin and offers almost no protection. So if the jammies must stay up, satin offers the perfect medium to spank through and still get good effect.

Quote:
** Be sure all removed eyewear is placed high enough that it will not be eaten by spanker's dog.
I often do this for sarah. If I'm about to drag her off for to do some evil deeds unto her, I'll first slip her glasses off and lay them aside.

In addition to the shoelaces that BV mentioned, it's helpful to have on jeans that are difficult to pull up. If the spankee has no shoelaces to get to (or often, even if she does) it's been known for the trouser leg to come up and the picking of hair off of the leg to commence.

In addition to assorted kitchen items (which, by the way, led to sarah and I discovering, in a very round about way, that we both lived close to one another), other routine household items can be put to good use for the better correction of brats. Dowel rods, found in most home improvement departments or stores, can be effective, as can the certain other curtain hardware.

sarah has a yen for hanging spanking-related items in plain site. She found a hot cocoa recipe on a decorative board with a ribbon and put it in our kitchen. The board, for all practical purposes, is a paddle. A friend of hers from New Zealand sent her a spanking spoon, but one that was hand-decorated in an Indian motif. That's found it's way into the kitchen in plain site, where everyone else thinks it's just kitchen ware, but sarah knows that it's spanking related.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
....and that the kitchen items at the store are useful for more than cooking food.
There used to be a store in the city I live called The Wooden Spoon Gourmet shop! The store is meant for gourmet and specialty cooks, but OMG, I saw implements EVERYWHERE when I walked into that place!!! Including a 3 ft wooden spoon!

Here are a few items found for 'cooking'.

Vanilla, my ass!

sarah
Old 02-24-2007, 07:13 PM

ROFL seems such a waste to use all that stuff in the kitchen. So uhhhh do they have a website for mail order???
Old 02-24-2007, 10:24 PM

I must be the only spanko viewing those photos on a spanking website and fantasizing about the batter I could mix with those things.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I must be the only spanko viewing those photos on a spanking website and fantasizing about the batter I could mix with those things.
Actually, Adelina, knowing you, I'm not one bit surprised. It's entirely consistent.