MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-11-2007, 08:21 PM

Caning on The News

Tonight I was pedaling away on a bike at the gym and watching the news. The story was about a woman from England, who had taken a teaching job at a private school in the Sudan. She had a stuffed bear in the classroom to help teach the children how to write. She allowed them to name the bear. They made a list, and then had a vote. The name "Mohammad" had the most votes. There was a popular boy in the class named Mohammad - so the bear was named after him. The school secretary complained. In the Sudan, any object representing the prophet Mohammad, is considered blasphemous. She was arrested. Outside her jail there were mobs carrying machete's and protesting, calling for her death. She faced up to 6 months in prison and...

FORTY CANE STROKES!

The Sudanese president, eventually released her and she was immediately flown out of the country.

I can barely take 6...but 40? Hot damn.