MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-20-2007, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
Hmmm, don't worry there RB, I'll do more than threaten.........appears our bratty co-hosts need lots of spanking

Gary D.

I thought the rule was... no threatining of spanking the hosts.

Don't make us kick two of our favorite people off the show. If this persists... you never know what Kaylex and I will have to do.

We might just spank you.

Which is highly doubtful, since both of us are very much bratty bottoms and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Hmm. That leads me to another disscussion question for switches. What makes a swtich a switch?

Let me go in depth? What changes the mood? When do you want to be in control and when do you want someone else to take control? And which side is easier?

Maybe this is a silly question, but it seems interesting to me.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:52 PM
rangerboy

What Makes a Switch a Switch?

Geeezzzzz....this isn't the Spanking Network...this is a graduate seminar at Spanko University. Professor Emmy is asking hard questions.

I'm going to preface my answer by declaring that this is simply my experience and may not apply even remotely to anyone else.

I'm a Switch, but these days a Switch with a lower case "s"...I do lots more Topping. Not sure if that's circumstance or preference....I just haven't given it much thought.

For me it is more the partner than any particular feeling...I think so anyway...I'm sort of thinking this out as I write. Many of you met Aunt Vicki at TASSP...one of the great female Tops in the scene. I've played with her over about a seven year period. While I've Topped a couple of girls with her, I could no more imagine Topping her than I could imagine harming a friend...it just won't happen. Can't be done.

Coversely, I've switched a couple of times with some of Gary's girls and routinely with Fraudgirl...seems perfectly normal. My wife is 100% Bottom (although not long ago I was working in the garage and listening to my iPoD...she smacked me on the butt to get my attention....if she ever chooses to Top I'll give you all as much advance warning as I can....that little gal has got a wicked swat.

An ex of mine wanted to Switch....I tried it and we both felt ridiculous....it was just not comfortable for either of us. Now why is that??? I really haven't a clue....the chemistry just wasn't there.

Why Switch? In my case, probably for the same reasons that the Bottoms like to Bottom. I was never subject to corporal punishment as a child apart from a swat or two when I was very young for trying to do something dangerous. But the anticipation, the lecuture, the butterflys in the stomach....the loss of control...it can be quite exciting...The sense that someone else has total control over you but is not going to do any serious harm......

I guess this is about a "C" paper for the seminar but its a topic that I'll think more about and perhaps write some more.

Be good to one another,

rangerboy
Old 03-20-2007, 07:15 PM

ok

ok co-host Emmy I'm going to go back and weigh in on my own question about craving a spanking. Although it's going to be truncated because I have to be some where soon.

Craving a spanking.... I was with a vanilla guy for a year and we were engaged. He knew about the spanking from date two. He could have never done it but I really liked him, fell in love, and decided I dind't care. Well when our relationship was good I didn't think or care about spanking at all.... but when the relationship went south the desire to be spanked was like an uncontrollable monster.

So In that I'vev come to the conclusion that my spanking craving is based on the connection i have with people. if I feel connected and cared for it tends to fade a bit... when i feel lonely or isolated it comes on with avengence.

The only other time that I would call it a craving is when I'm stressed out and I feel like the world is out of control then it centers me. Hard to think about much else when you are getting a spanking! Even with Buns of steel! And if I get to acheive subspace.... BONUS!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:33 PM

i think RB was teachers pet in school i really enjoy reading your responses..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Geeezzzzz....this isn't the Spanking Network...this
is a graduate seminar at Spanko University. Professor Emmy is asking hard questions.

I'm going to preface my answer by declaring that this is simply my experience and may not apply even remotely to anyone else.

I'm a Switch, but these days a Switch with a lower case "s"...I do lots more Topping. Not sure if that's circumstance or preference....I just haven't given it much thought.

For me it is more the partner than any particular feeling...I think so anyway...I'm sort of thinking this out as I write. Many of you met Aunt Vicki at TASSP...one of the great female Tops in the scene. I've played with her over about a seven year period. While I've Topped a couple of girls with her, I could no more imagine Topping her than I could imagine harming a friend...it just won't happen. Can't be done.

Coversely, I've switched a couple of times with some of Gary's girls and routinely with Fraudgirl...seems perfectly normal. My wife is 100% Bottom (although not long ago I was working in the garage and listening to my iPoD...she smacked me on the butt to get my attention....if she ever chooses to Top I'll give you all as much advance warning as I can....that little gal has got a wicked swat.

An ex of mine wanted to Switch....I tried it and we both felt ridiculous....it was just not comfortable for either of us. Now why is that??? I really haven't a clue....the chemistry just wasn't there.

Why Switch? In my case, probably for the same reasons that the Bottoms like to Bottom. I was never subject to corporal punishment as a child apart from a swat or two when I was very young for trying to do something dangerous. But the anticipation, the lecuture, the butterflys in the stomach....the loss of control...it can be quite exciting...The sense that someone else has total control over you but is not going to do any serious harm......

I guess this is about a "C" paper for the seminar but its a topic that I'll think more about and perhaps write some more.

Be good to one another,

rangerboy
Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
rangerboy

Teacher's Pet?????

Emily,

Well thanks for the compliment...very sweet of you.

Yeah my teachers all liked me. I got pretty good grades and was well behaved.

BTW, whereabouts in Arkansas do you live? My folks retired to the Ozarks.

rangerboy
Old 03-20-2007, 08:37 PM

im close to the Ozarks.. the closest familiar city to where i life would be Ft Smith.. which is about 20 minutes away.. i actually live in the small town of Alma..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Emily,

BTW, whereabouts in Arkansas do you live? My folks retired to the Ozarks.

rangerboy
Old 03-21-2007, 03:19 PM

Wrapping up this week's Episode

Ladies and Gentleman thank you so much for joining the first episode of the Kaylex and Emmy show! It wouldn't be the same with out us...I mean you... I meant to say YOU!

Except for some mild threatening to the co-hosts I think we covered some great ground on this one, Vanilla partners, types of spankings, Switches, Cravings.... And it's only going to get better from here!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:39 PM

And now a word from our sponsor...

(well ok it would be a word from them but its more funny if we make up the commercial)

Hi, I'm Gary from Amaturespankings.com, all of you know me from Myspankingforum (and if you don't, here's the deal, we have a spanking chat on the forum at 8pm EST on wednesdays so come in and join us) we have some good stuff going on. So here's the deal I own Spankinginterviews, Amatuerspankings, and Myspankingforum. At Amatuerspanking we use real girls not models and we show real punishments. We are the only folks out there like this.

Come check us out we have got a great group of people. If you love spanking this is the place to be. OK, so that's it, that's the deal.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:01 PM
rangerboy

Here's the deal

Oh Kayles.....you have me ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

rangerboy
Old 03-21-2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
(well ok it would be a word from them but its more funny if we make up the commercial)

Hi, I'm Gary from Amaturespankings.com, all of you know me from Myspankingforum (and if you don't, here's the deal, we have a spanking chat on the forum at 8pm EST on wednesdays so come in and join us) we have some good stuff going on. So here's the deal I own Spankinginterviews, Amatuerspankings, and Myspankingforum. At Amatuerspanking we use real girls not models and we show real punishments. We are the only folks out there like this.

Come check us out we have got a great group of people. If you love spanking this is the place to be. OK, so that's it, that's the deal.

Nice job with the impersonation there, Kaylex. But your spelling needs some work!