MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-26-2010, 01:33 AM

Question Plot vs No plot

Just wondering when watching a spanking video how important is the plot to you? ie getting a traffic ticket,driving drunk or some other offence, or do you just want see some butt getting spanked and could careless about a scripted story?
Old 06-26-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhite30 View Post
Just wondering when watching a spanking video how important is the plot to you? ie getting a traffic ticket,driving drunk or some other offence, or do you just want see some butt getting spanked and could careless about a scripted story?
I like your profile pic, BTW.

Over the years at AmateurSpankings.com, we've found that too much plot gets in the way, especially since none of us are actors. It ends up looking like an 8th grade play. There does have to be at least some kind of setup though. A brief setup, followed by the spanking seems to be the deal.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:15 PM

as for me, i'd want to have a nice plot. no plot isn't as fun to watch as one with a nice plot. helps me to imagine myself in the situation. it's much more exciting that way
Old 07-12-2010, 03:20 AM

I understand the difficulty in providing a suitable background to a spanking but it does add to the pleasure of watching, as long as it is well done.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:29 PM

I am right in the middle, sometimes a plot is good and sometimes a video that goes straight to the spanking is good. It really depends on the mood I am in. But if a video has a bad plot or meaningless chatter it ruins the video.

Marcus
Old 07-21-2010, 04:35 PM

spankings should sting everyone needs a sound old fashioned bare bottom spanking.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:18 AM

It's all about the scenario for me. Just seeing any, old backside being beaten doesn't get me excited. I need to know who the person being spanked is, what she has done wrong and what her relationship with the spanker is. It's the same when I get spanked in real life - I love role-play and adopting a character. It's also why I've always preferred erotic fiction to videos. A good writer knows how to draw the reader in and set the scene... and then spanking can begin!
Old 07-23-2010, 03:15 PM

Plot vs vague

This is a complexed question. Take "Girls Boarding School" for instance. The plot is detailed, and that helps create for the actress(I don't like calling them models) an illusion of suspended disbelief. Whereby she is genuinely anxious or scared in anticipation to being spanked (if discipline) or enthusiasm (if play). Too much plot gets in the way I must agree. This is after all a fantasy right? A good movie has a touch of vagueness to it so the audience can use their imagination and therefore get more involved. That's why avid readers always proclaim that the book was better. Apart from being snobby about being an intellectual, they are more invested because instead of a massive plot they had to use their imagination.