MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-25-2011, 02:09 AM

Corporate Discipline 1

Barb sat at her desk completely engrossed in her work,she was busy looking at a catalog to see what new outfit she could add to her ever increasing collection. The day had not been very busy, and there was a light atmosphere in the office today. There was a senior board meeting going on, but that could be expected to be over with by lunch, and all the big wigs gone shortly thereafter. Barb herself had only a couple applicant screenings to take care of and she might be able to start the weekend early.
Around 11:30 the meeting broke up, most certainly for lunch, everyone felt a little more at ease as most of the board members left the building. As Barb herself was just begining to ask what everyones lunch plans were, her phone rang. "Barb, this is Jim Mitchell ' could I see you in the conference room" called the voice on the other end. "Sure" replied Barb, " I'll be right in". With that she took the last drink of coffee, and took pen, paper and herself into the conference room.
She found Jim sitting in the side office connectd to the conference room, and when he saw her he asked her to come in and close the door. Barb entered the small office and closed the door behind her, and took a seat across from her boss.Barb was a very profession, yet down to earth lady, attractive, and probably the most popular among her fellow co-workers. She had been with tha company for 20 years, and had seen it's growth into the monster it had become. She was very confident in herself, and her abilities.
"Thanks for coming in so quick Barb, I appreciate it" Jim said as he faced the companys chief HR executive. Barb was not up to board member status, but she held a very high position within the organization." I'm not really sure how else to do this but get right to the point" Jim began, obviously uncomfortable with the situation." Whats the matter Jim?" Barb asked. "The board has exprressed some concern over the situation in the southwest region back in the spring", "And how it was handled at your level". Barb listened to Jim, but decided to speak up "What do you mean at my level, it was a joint decision on the matter" Jim interrupted "I know that, there biggest concern is that you hired Kaye Wilson into that regional manager position at great opposition from other senior members" , "and when this situation happened you intervened in the process to defend Ms Wilson when others thought she should be let go".
Barb sat quietly for a few seconds, then continued her explanation "I thought she deserved a second chance which I didn't believe she was going to get, she was very inexpierenced when she took over" Jim began to speak, but Barb continued over him " And if you remember she did accept corporate discipline to save her job at the time, what more do they want?" Jim sat quiet a few seconds then spoke "From her, nothing". "Then from who?", asked Barb who was now becoming very aggrivated. "From you, they feel that you should have shared in the responsibility of the matter, the company lost over 10 million dollars, and most of the older board members do not take these things lightly, or forget easily"
Barb could not believe what she was hearing, "What do the want me to do, repay the money the company lost, I did what I was supposed to do at the time, I don't understand what more they want?" Jim let her finish, then spoke "Actually Barb, they want you to submit to a session of corporate discipline, they feel that since Ms. Wilson submitted to it, they want you to share the responsibility". Barb could not believe what she was hearing, her mouth was open in disbelief, finally she summond the words "Thats rediculous, thats just so unfair, I not going to do that, no way" Jim then told her "It is not a suggestion, they have made it a condition for you to keep your job, those are your options, submit to corporate discipline, or resign"
Barb sat there quietly thinking about her situation, she asked Jim "This is the only way to keep my job, there is no other way? "I wish there was" replied Jim "This is out of my hands" "And how long do I have to give my decision, and when would this Corporate Discipline take place" asked Barb " I must have an answer soon, before the board returns from Lunch, and the discipline time and details would be determined then, but I would guess in about a week" was Jims reply " May I have a few minutes to decide" asked Barb "" Of course" said Jim.
Barb left the room, and exited the conference room,stopping at er desk to pick up her purse, then walked the few steps down to the smoking area, and went outside. She lit a cigarette, and took a long draw from it. A million things were going through her mind, was she actually going to have to take a punishment, how could she refuse, her family could not possibly make it without her salary and benefits. In this day and age she would be hard pressed to ever find another job where she earned so much. Then there was the great medical benefits, which was so important to her disabled husband, then her two children, she had to think about them. As she continued her cigarette she came to realize she really had no choice but to agree to be punished. She finished her cigarette, and re-entered the building.
Barb walked down the hall to Mr. Mitchells office, and found Jim sitting there. "May I come in?" She asked "Please" said Jim Barb took a deep breath then gave her decision, " I still do not think this is fair, but I have no choice but to accept discipline instead of resignation" Jim sat there a few seconds the told Barb he would give her decision to the board, and get back to her with the details before the end of the day
The rest of the afternoon seemed laike it lasted for years, she hadn't gone home early like she had hoped, and the waiting to hear the details of her punishment was almost unbearable. She took several extra cigarette breaks, and her co-workers could tell something was wrong. She only told a couple of them about the decision she was forced to make, and they joined her in disbelief at the whole thing. About 4:50 her phone rang, and Jim asked her to come to his office, she made the short walk and entered, closing the door behind her. "Well" she asked. Jim took out a piece of paper, and read it " The board has decided that your corporate discipline will take place one week from today, it will be given in the board room with all 12 board members present. The punishment will be 50 strokes with a cane, given by a female disciplinarian" You will also be rquired to undress completely, and be restrained" Barb looked horrified, and asked " You mean I have to be punished here, and naked, is that really necessary?" " I' m afraid it is, it is the boards decision, and the conditions they set" "Do you still agree to accept the punishment?" " If so I need you to sign this form, agreeing to what I just explained to you" Barb read it, and shaking her head signed the paper. "May I please go home now" she asked. "Sure " said Jim. Barb got up, and immediaty walked out not saying a word as she exited. She gathered her things, and left the office saying very little to anyone. She could not believe what had happened today as she walked to her car. She also couldn't believe what was going to happen in a week. To be continued......

Last edited by bonzo1961; 08-25-2011 at 09:59 AM.