MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-08-2011, 06:08 PM

Red face Spanked at 17 by MOM

I am very stubborn I am just like my father.I was caught again for smoking.

I was taking the long way home so I could be with my friends and we stopped at the park on the way home from school, a friend of my moms saw me smoking and told my mom,

When I got home my mom was not home yet. I changed my clothes fast and left quick out the back door so mom could not see me when she came home.

I went to a friends house. My mom phoned to see if I was at my friends house. my friend lied and said I was not there. her parents was not home yet from work. so I was safe for a while. I left so she would not get in trouble by her parents if they knew she lied for me. I went to another friends house I was there for a couple hrs, then walked back home it was around 6pm. as I went inside my mom was on the couch. she had the Wood Paddle on the coffee table, I did not even get the door shut before mom started to yell at me.

she knew I was caught smoking and I came home and left with out asking. I just told her

yes I was smoking and at lease I admit to it.

I told her but my Sassy mouth got in the way, my mom came up and smacked my mouth and told me to watch it and I got sassy again and I got the last word in. this always makes mom mad. That's all it takes to set mom off. she was angry and she started to smack my sides with the paddle and I told mom while she was paddling me that I will not stop smoking, I am at the age mom started and this again set mom off, she pulled my jeans down and pushed me over her knees and started to use the paddle a lot harder. my bottom was sore I did not even really cry. I had a few tears that's it. my mom left and came back in with her hairbrush she started on me with the brush and I started screaming to stop. after about an hour I purposely went and got a cigarette out of my jacket pocket and went out side and lit it. my mom came after me. I just said get use to it.

I baby set on the weekends and it was my cigarette money. I will smoke if I want to. mom was so angry she could not see straight. this time she made me go to my room and wait for her. Mom came in again with the brush and she told me to strip my bottom, all I did was argue only to get the hand swats and slaps. I kept telling her NO I am not going over your knee. I am to old for that and I am making my own money. whats the big deal. mom came up to me and she just slapped my face and said STRIP THIS INSTANT, I SAID NO

And walked to the other side my room. she had asked me where are the rest of my smokes I told her I am not going to say. mom slapped me again on the right thigh.

I had enough of her swats and ran out my room and went outside. I had called my father and told him I want to come live with him I told him everything that happen and he said he would try and talk with my mom. he did come pick me up that weekend and my dad let me smoke. after the weekend mom decided to let me smoke. I am to buy my own. I said deal. my father always gave me money.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:04 PM

Talking Wow

do you still smoke .
Old 04-22-2011, 12:33 PM

Sounds like something that would happen to me when I was younger ugh!!
Old 04-25-2011, 02:43 AM

Glad I wasnt the only one. I got it at that age but for drinking.