MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-06-2011, 02:39 AM

purple fanny

She was a naughty girl of nine she needed her first good spanking. ten or fifteen naughty days later she still needed a sound spanking. her white bottom never actually took any smacks to her bottom. and she was in my room asleep with her underpants halfway down her tender young bottom. she made me angry. i shook her awake tugged down her panties and pulled her over my knee. i kept on spanking in every part of her naked bottom. i spanked her and she swerved her tush, squirmed clenched and squealed. i spanked her many many times hard across her bare bottom. we were an odd couple with reddening bottoms. she was looking so sore, her fuschia bottom cheeks glowed and stung and made her eyes water. she then sobbed. i threatened her with more cracks to her can. she kicked and wailed. so i whaled against her poor sore bottom. she said she didn't love me enough and so i gave an over the knee bare bottom spanking. she will take more, much more over my knee as i spank, whip, paddle, switch her perfect bottom ouch