MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-13-2007, 09:22 PM

Spanking Preferences

What a delightful idea, Kaylex!

I am such a slut I enjoy any spanking I can get away with giving, but I do have a personal favorite:

I so enjoy a responsive, kicking, squirming, bottom-rubbing spankee! The wilder the better; that's be biggest thrill I get.

However, there is also the satisfaction I get as a Top knowing I've put a Bottom into subspace. If she's virtually unconcious, maybe drooling on the pillow, that really does my old crusty heart a load of good.

Also, as strange as it may seem, I so enjoy when Lyn starts to laugh when I'm wailing on her. She gets such a high on endorphins, she actually breaks out into spontaneous laughter; what a wonderful sound!!

Hope to see some of you at the Bottoms Up party May 26th, here in Dallas!!!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 05-14-2007, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post

Hope to see some of you at the Bottoms Up party May 26th, here in Dallas!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

You know i'll be there Paul...cant wait to let you exercise that spanko slut in you on my bottom for sure.....unfortunately i can't give you the kicks and ows and rubs but hey i'm a girl so i can fake it if ya really want hehe

ps...yep that is a tongue at the end

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:10 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tubaman:

I so enjoy a responsive, kicking, squirming, bottom-rubbing spankee! The wilder the better; that's the biggest thrill I get.

Paul (Tubaman)

I'm here for ya, Tubaman!!!

Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!

(I'll tryyyyyyyyyy not to be so stoic next time. LOL!)

Terry
Old 05-14-2007, 03:03 PM

Terry if that was stoic.......

Oh boy then they are in for a real treat!!!

Hugs

Puck
Wish I could be at the next BU party!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:40 PM

Always a fun topic -- so many variations on the theme.

I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica
Old 05-15-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica

Ah thanks EricaScott I feel like you really let us in to part of what makes you tick. That was very heart felt and I appreciate it. I think most of all your last line as quoted above.

Puck
AKA Mr. Sensitive
Old 05-16-2007, 02:55 AM

Dear Puck

(sweating profusely)

Golly, Big Poppa! I came over here to tell you how deeply saddened and disappointed I am that you can't make it to the BU Party and be my partner in crime again, but...

WHEW!!!

After reading Erica's post...........

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!!!!

If she hadn't thrown "tushy" in there, I wouldn't have been able to get this much out!

Terry
Old 05-16-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

Wow.. very interesting Erica. I like how you worded everything. Of course, in my case, I like it when a female Top does all that and takes control but in a loving manner. I especially like the bit you said about the hair pulling. It's not the pulling that gets me.. it's the fact of getting the hands on some and the feel of the dominance of being in Their power. Wow.

babygirl

Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM

Thank you so much, BG, Terry and Puck. I do speak from my heart with this spanking stuff -- it's quite near and dear to me!

What never fails to amaze me is how there are so many differences within the same realm. Connecting with other spanking people is easy; making a true connection with individuals is more challenging, since oftentimes one person's thrill is another person's dread.

There's another preference right there -- I love a spanker who recognizes that every bottom is different, and that spanking is not a "cookie-cutter" activity. I may like having my hair pulled, but some women think that is horrifying. Etc. -- Erica
Old 05-17-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
What never fails to amaze me is how there are so many differences within the same realm. Connecting with other spanking people is easy; making a true connection with individuals is more challenging, since oftentimes one person's thrill is another person's dread. and that spanking is not a "cookie-cutter" activity. I may like having my hair pulled, but some women think that is horrifying. Etc. -- Erica

This is so true. At AmateurSpankings over the past few years, we've learned that everyone's "twist" on the fetish is somewhat different. I get requests all the time for a person's particular twist and it's a delicate thing to pull off. Through the years, we've tried to stick with scenes that please "the masses," without alienating too many people by using specific tastes. There is no right or wrong, just whatever works for you.